Interactive Investor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interactive Investor

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Investor (Manchester, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Maths Test and Verbal Reasoning test
    First stage interview - Competency-Based Questions - STAR examples
    This was done in a team meeting and I found it quite enlightening on what they told me and how I could progress in the company.
    Hoping to have a good run with this company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of where you've given great customer service.
      Can you tell me a time where you've had a challenging decision?   Answer Question

Senior PPC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Investor (Salford, North West England, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Long process 3/4 hours spent overall, with no feedback very unprofessional company.

Interview process didn’t seem too organised as was not informed to bring a laptop to complete a presentation twice! My honest opinion would be not to waste your time with this company.

Was not even informed of how the interview went despite getting past the second stage

UX Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Investor (Manchester, England) in November 2019.

Interview

the three-stage interview process with the test being four hours which is a long time and really should be paid for based on the set criteria subject or free consultancy on your hard work.

Telephone interview, then face to face interview to talk through test upfront but advised by the recruitment agent they had used as being done during interview verbally which later he tried to shimmy out of.
     This role was sourced through a recruiter at Harvey Nash who then failed to advise that the test was needed for the second interview up front, and basically ended the opportunity with the company who had agreed to another session to talk through the test.

During the interview and text messages between myself and the agent the 'nhs' was intimated as being interactive investor now why an interviewer would suddenly state this during a discussion on agile methods as this guy from near garforth did is questionable when you look at the conduct of the recruitment agent who failed to qualify a text after stating 'you are committed'

I started to get the impression that this job interview was a knowledge building exercise with particular reference to financial aspects. I am an account holder.

I also noted the company shares an office with booking.com where i've been treated in a similar fashion. I also use their account services too for business.

Very bizarre.

interview in Manchester, Spiningfields area.

IT Service Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Investor (Manchester, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Very poor management.
    I was approached to apply for this role, however, I declined as it wasn’t a sufficient salary.
    I was then told that they could interview me at a higher salary, and assured the higher number was on offer.
    I was offered a role having done a full 3 stage interview process, on then to be told that the higher figure was never on offer.
    I was then subjected to some brow beating via the recruitment consultant. They and interactive investor were trying to convince me that the offer they had was a pay rise. Clearly maths isn’t their strong suit, as it equated to a significant pay cut.
    Needless to say I declined.

3 weeks or so later they called me to say that “maybe the higher number was now a possibility”

Again, I declined.

I’d avoid this company to be honest. Poor due diligence, and a obvious lack of good management. If you do fancy it, be wary of the offers. They push that they offer a very high percentage bonus (it is very good), but avoid taking into consideration that their pension is dreadful (2%).

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Investor (Manchester, England) in February 2019.

Interview

There is no interview process, there is no logic. They were totally unprepared and the interview was a joke. These people were so unprofessional and I believe they did not want to be there in the first place. They were young and inexperienced

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.