Interserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interserve Interview Questions

Updated 13 Nov 2017

Graduate Trainee Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiters for this position, turns out inter-serve use 2 recruiters for most of their hires. They gave me excellent prep and would recommend again. On the day there was only two of us for the role, the interview itself was very friendly and relaxed. They had your future line manager and a Grad who had been on the scheme 8 months. Questions were very predictable.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of inter-serve?   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Competence questions, presentation, and CV walkthrough. The presentation featured previous architecture work I had been involved in. The CV walkthrough was thorough, and examined any gaps in employment history.

The interview was conducted in a professional and respectful manner, even though it was challenging. It appeared to be fair too - the questions were marked on a pre-printed form rather than being asked randomly.

Interview Questions

• How do you reconcile business cost vs business value in your designs?   Answer Question

Performance Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (London, England).

Interview

Good communication, relaxed and encouraging interview. Role not suitable for me but process was really professional. Ten questions, competency based, suitable for the role. Hope to work with them in the future.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interserve (Leeds, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, a couple weeks later I received an invite to interview. I had worked in the industry before so my interview only lasted about 15-20 minutes. It was rather casual for an interview which suits me just fine. The format was basically a skills Q&A session to make sure I knew the aspects of the job and that I had done them before. There was none of that 'why do you want to work for this company'/'tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult situation' rubbish, just straight up skills questioning. They spoke about putting me on training courses to help my advancement. Went very well in my opinion.

Two days later I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Mainly skills questions, nothing unexpected or difficult if you know what you're doing.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brierley Hill, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interserve (Brierley Hill, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The process started with the online application followed by online tests. After that I received a phone interview and I was selected for the assesment centre (well organized). The assesment centre consisted of 2 group exercises, 2 individual tests , one interview and one exercise that required preparation beforehand (presentation).

Development Officer (Higher Apprenticeship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (Sheffield, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Prepare a presentation, which I emailed and they didn't have. Competency based questions not relevant to the role, and an incomplete written task, which is one of the strangest things I have ever done

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing I (the interviewer) think about each morning? (Quality apparently!!!)   1 Answer

Customer Service Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bromwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Interserve (West Bromwich, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then had to do numerous tests, had a telephone interview and then was selected to go to an assessment day.

After we had all completed the assessment day, one of the recruiters called me the next day and told me that their higher management had told them to terminate all recruitment for graduate positions for this year. Just at the last hurdle after a long process all candidates were told the program was now cancelled. Very, very unprofessional. I would advise anyone to stay clear of applying to a position at this company

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

The first process was an online application- and when this was past they asked or a telephone interview. Once passed the telephone interview there was an Assessment Centre, based outside of London and mandatory for 1 specific date. The process was straight forward with a nice interviewer who seemed to care more about who you are as a person that highly technical skills etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

Why Interserve

Willing to move location   Answer Question

Personal Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dudley, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interserve (Dudley, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was approached by Interserve recruitment team as my cv was uploaded to CV library. The role specification was sent across to me; I prepared for the interview using competency based examples from online. I met with the line manager for the role and it was a one stage interview. The interview was smooth and they didn't make me very nervous

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were particularly successful   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

H R Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Very, very slow process and the communications process was almost non-existent! Real shame as the people seemed good. The whole thing could have been improved with a little forethought and planning.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual competency type questions and a background overview   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.