Interserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interserve Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jun 2018

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (London, England).

Interview

Had a formal interview with 3 people. Process lasted about 1 hour. I was asked generic questions from experience to what I like about the role at hand etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the job?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

2 interviews one about experience and the other about work place scenarios the 1st interview was with the line manager and the second was with the senior manager . Had to complete a task, a personality test and an English/mathematics test online prior to the second interview. The personality test results were then discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to this role, how would you prioritise the workload, how would you handle working with a range of clients and stakeholders with different requests and ways of working.   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 weeks

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a recruitment agency who had my details on file. Competency interview with 2 managers followed by "personality test". Seemed most interested in technical skills, software knowledge and hands-on experience.

Interview Questions

• describe a project you were involved with that you were pleased with.   2 Answers

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

The Process consisted of an application form, then numerical reasoning tests. If successful, you were then interviewed by a range of people at one of their offices in London. I had to answer some questions about competency and the company. I then had to present a prepared presentation to a different set of people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Interserve (Edinburgh, Scotland) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied with a CV and cover letter and as a next stage had to do numerical and verbal reasoning tests. Next step was a telephone interview. The interview was very structured and took 15 minutes.
    There was no time for asking questions and the interviewer didn't know much about the role.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Had a one to one interview, a presentation for two assessors and a group work project. All and all the experience was very pleasant and the staff was very friendly.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application. SHL tests>assessment centre. Good short process. Assessment centre (half day - excellent!) consists of: interview with technical member and HR member; presentation, again technical and HR member (BIM related - differs for each centre!) and group exercise (standard tasks - tower/bridge/tunnel exercise).

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a group member not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question
    • You're behind schedule, how do you resolve this without employing more contractors/increasing budget?   Answer Question
    • Why Interserve?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interserve (Birmingham, England) in April 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds for the selection process. The first round is an online Math and Aptitude test. The second round is a telephonic interview, the third round is an online emotional IQ test and the 4th round is the graduate assessment day at the head office. The first round was a general math and english test that does not require any specialised knowledge. The second round, the telephonic interview is focussed on general questions about customer satisfaction and corporate aptitude. The emotional IQ test after that evaluates responses to specific scenarios. The final assessment day has a group discussion in which you are made to solve puzzles as a group, a personal interview with technical questions and a personal interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you handled.   1 Answer
    • Suppose a customer changes his mind at the last minute and causes you to overrun your budget, what will you do.?   1 Answer

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brierley Hill, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interserve (Brierley Hill, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The process started with the online application followed by online tests. After that I received a phone interview and I was selected for the assesment centre (well organized). The assesment centre consisted of 2 group exercises, 2 individual tests , one interview and one exercise that required preparation beforehand (presentation).

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interserve.

Interview

Submitted cv then phone call followed by interviews. Not many questions ask was more telling me about the job and benefits. Was told of areas and company second person in interview just played on computer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.