Intouch Games Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intouch Games Interview Questions

Interviews at Intouch Games

2.5

User Experience Designer Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted through a phone call for 30 minutes. After confirming the date and time via email, we had an interview. However, the recruitment manager was 20 minutes late.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself briefly
      2. What's your future plan as a UX designer after graduating   Answer Question

Graduate Junior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halesowen, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Games (Halesowen, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 stages.

Stage 1 is a phone screening/interview with an in-house HR representative whom approached me regarding this position, the call consisted of the job and company profile and discuss my current skillset. This lasted for around 30 minutes.

Stage 2 was to develop a simple PHP API that demonstrates understanding of the current skillset they require. Feedback was given back from the HR before being invited for a zoom interview.

Stage 3 was a zoom interview with the project manager and an experienced web developer, the interview consists of good, helpful, and detailed feedback on stage 2 that gave me great insight. This was followed by adaptability questions that identify if you would be the right fit for the company as per the companies core values. This also included situational questions, and how you would attempt to solve those.

A few weeks later I was emailed with feedback and notification that I unfortunately did not get the position, although the feedback gave praise on soft skills and things that I now know I can improve better on.

Overall, the process was a pleasant experience, it's no surprise there is many applicants for this role and much competition, especially the current circumstances. Luckily I left the process actually getting some valuable insight and feedback that will be of great help when looking into other similar positions.

Interview Questions

• You was given a task to complete by a short deadline, but are not sure how to complete such task, what action would you take to solve it?

Biggest strength and biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Interview

The interview process begins with a telephone consultation, this is in-depth and aims to really help you understand the business. It sounds like a great place to work but if you are not successful they do not get in touch to tell you.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new role?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intouch Games in September 2020.

Interview

HR invited me to phone interview for data analyst role after online application. Everything was fine and lasted around 40 mins. They sent over some basic information and introduction about the company and tell me to get back to them when I finish. 3 days later they came to tell me they needed someone with 2+ years of experience for this role and decided not to proceed with my application. I was dissapointed when I clearly stated that I am a recent graduate wihtout related experience, and by inviting me to interview I would have thought they're aware of thisband HR did not raise any questions about it during the interview.

The HR who contacted me was friendly and nice to talk to, but the company doesn't seem to have a very organized system of recruiting. This role have been posted for a very long time and I guess it's not surprising that they doesnt seem to be able to hire the right people.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past working experience and related questions.   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intouch Games (Birmingham, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Good interview, casual, COVID safe, Interesting questions, Went through cv first then asked in-depth competency questions throughout the interview. Ended in a tour of the office which was nice. Met by the internal recruiter before meeting the team

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions
      Technical questions
      Personality questions (what do you do in your spare time)   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Most disgusting recruiting process i’ve ever had. The recruiter didn’t even know whether the role was still open before handing out the technical test. And then they asked the candidate to switch to another role and did a different test on Excel &SQL. Despite passing the test perfectly, in the Skype interview they still suspect your experience. And one of the interviewer was late, which caused more distress. Horrible company by its manners.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Games in June 2020.

Interview

First was an initial phone call to go through CV and get to know more about Intouch. More information about Intouch was sent via email after. Then I got a design task to do at home. The task is similar to any other design task, but you get unlimited time to complete the task.

The HR personnel contacted me was really professional and responsive to my email. Gotten feedback but it's a little bit strange as they suggested my skills were more fitted to a more technical role, despite they liked what I did.

Overall it looks to be a good company and I would recommend people to apply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intouch Games (Birmingham, England) in February 2020.

Interview

This company is very weird. They has been posting their ads for long time and they interview a lot of people but never give a offer. Wish other candidates be careful. Don’t waste your time and money doing their assessment and interview because you don’t know why they interview people but do not hire anyone. It is possible that they have very high expectations of candidates then they should be clear that they are hiring senior.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior question
      They suspect your past experience   Answer Question

Intouch Games Response

8 Jun 2020 – Recruitment Resourcing Executive

Thank you for your review, we of course welcome feedback and would like to take the opportunity to explain further about our recruitment process. As we have multiple candidates at various stages applying for each position, on occasion we do fill vacancies whilst other candidates are completing technical assessments. Due to the above, we offered you the opportunity to apply for another position due to your transferable skills, which also involves completing a different technical assessment. As we felt you performed well on this task we subsequently set up a skype interview to discuss academic/professional experience, feedback from which was explained in a follow up email. We can also only apologise for the slight delay with one of the hiring managers for the Skype call, which can happen on occasion due to unforeseen circumstances, and again thank you for your interest in opportunities at Intouch Games Ltd.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intouch Games (Birmingham, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview.
    Was emailed the job description brief & details of the role shortly after and was told to have a look & “we’ll go from there”

Completely ghosted even after follow up emails.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Follow the process of telephone interview- skype interview- presentation. Everyone works to help you to make progress. HR lady is friendly, reception is easy-going, overall it went very well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.