JCDecaux Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JCDecaux Interview Questions

Updated 13 Nov 2017

2.7

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Jamaica, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

its was a one on one process, strictly straight to the point about me and the process to this company which is what i like the most about this interview

Interview Questions

• are you willing to do the Job   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The process took about 15 minutes. I came in very early and was led to a meeting room where the interview took place. The interviewer is friendly, but does not seem prepared. Was however very thorough while looking at my resume and asked somewhat relevant questions.

Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JCDecaux (London, England).

Interview

CV followed by face to face interview, basic competency questions and motivations for joining the company. Was face to face with one manager of the department. Very quick only 30 minutes.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a case study, where you have to write one press release.

After that, had an interview with HR and someone from the top management. The interview questions were quite standard but they started repetedly by asking my expected salary with insitance, which I think is not the best way to start an interview.

I was later warned the job is tough and with lot of pressure....not really a good omen, but I was still motivated by the company reputation and the advertising industry.

Still waiting to get a positive feedback about the company,I asked the manager why she liked working at JCDecaux . She answered right away "You! Why do you want to work at JCDecaux"....despite I have detailed my resons to join them just before. She didn't mention anything that could have seduced me about joigning them.

In addition, she indirectly told me that the Marketing here is more or less like the sales team, we meet clients, have sales target and work under pressure.....well basically I looked like it wasn't a Marketing Position. Anyway, all these warnings made sure that moving from current company to JCDecaux would have been a bad move. My decision was taken.

They confirmed this impression by calling me the next day to offer me a position of.....Assistant Project Manager, below my expected salary. I'm currently Product Manager and applied for Marketing Manager position.

I told them they had to revise their job offer, by giving the salary I indicated during interview, and with the title I applied for.

They never called back. Not even to say no

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JCDecaux (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 steps of interview
    HR Interaction
    RM Interaction
    Sales head Interaction
    Only thing you need to explain is work done in last company and reason to leave
    The interview is not much difficult to crack .

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview in 2 rounds :
    1st round : HR interview with general questions about my resume, myself and my career
    1 week to have the answer
    2nd round : team interview with more technical questions
    Had the answer 2 days after

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JCDecaux (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via Linkedin about the role. The had a phone conversation with the Talent team. We coordinated an interview date to meet with the line manager within 2 weeks of first initial contact. I had the interview and was offered the role after 40 mins after leaving.

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCDecaux (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call from my recruiter on a tuesday for a Group assessment day of 8 people on thursday. Introduction of yourself 2 mins, group activity, random on the spot questions and maths test.. narrowed down to 3 candidates.. all do a presentation 1 by 1 on a brief provided in advance. Hard work but fun and beautiful offices.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JCDecaux in January 2016.

Interview

Got it through a recruitment consultant. Was really excited and researched it a lot, interviewers were friendly and offices are impressive. 1st round interview was easy and luckily I had researched a lot so was prepared for the questions. Unfortunately didn't get chosen for 2nd stage, but I know why and would definitely apply for future roles. Process was quick and I found out within a day of interviewing, they gave helpful feedback.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

2 stage interview process, one with HR and the other with the hiring manager, mostly competency based questions and details about JCDecaux. There were also two situational questions referring to past experience . The whole process took about 3 weeks. There was talk of a role play at some point but the never happened.

Interview Questions

• Name a recent adversing campaign you found interesting?
      What qualities can you bring to JCDecaux?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.