JacTravel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 11 Sep 2017

2.8

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JacTravel (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

First of all a 1 hour Q&A session via skype, just generic interview questions looking for more info about you and for you to find out more info about the company.
    Then the formal interview with 3 board members (the CEO included) - had to prepare a short presentation, participate in a numbers sort of task and then further Q&A. Although daunting, the interviewers made it feel more relaxed and did ask a couple tough questions but did not make it feel awkward or like they were judging you badly which was a good thing.

(I am yet to hear back from the company but wanted to share my view)

Interview Questions

• Many generic competency questions ie how do you deal with team conflict or what is your biggest weakness etc   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JacTravel (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process with JacTravel was both professional and well-structured. At every stage of the process the interviewer/panel ensured I was at ease and able to interview to the best of my ability. There were no trick questions and the process was two-way, allowing you to see the company first-hand, speak to current graduate trainees and ask plenty of questions! I felt well-informed at every stage, receiving prompt feedback and was given plenty of time to prepare - which was crucial at a time of university examinations! The final stage interview was challenging, but enjoyable and the company really show appreciation for candidates' time and interest.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JacTravel (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online in February and did not hear back until around end of May about my application. Had a telephone interview first, then face to face in one of their offices, then finally a panel interview with a short presentation and basic maths test.
    Overall, the person who interview me was really nice and ensured I was calm and relax, they were also there throughout the process, therefore it was really nice to know them and build a bond.
    Really enjoyed being interview by this company as they made sure I knew the company really well in each step along the way and it was a great experience.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JacTravel (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

It consisted of 3 interviews. First was an phone call with HR mainly about my background and motivation. Second was a face to face with HR and management to discuss competences, skills, background, motivation as well as some "in situation question". Finally the 3rd and last interview was a role play and a few last question.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Jactravel ?   1 Answer

Receptionist & Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JacTravel (Hammersmith, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I received information for the job vacancy from Hayes Recruitment, who I was signed up with at the time.

Having agreed to be put forward for the job, I received a called and was telephone interviewed, having passed that stage I was then invited in for a face to face interview, with my now predecessor and H.R Manager.

Interview Questions

• In my case, based on the type of work I do dealing with customers both face to face or over the phone was the factor of temperament and had many interesting questions and given scenarios posed around this.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JacTravel.

Interview

applied online, phone conversation after few days, very straight forward interview, easy basic questions about experience, about yourself, one to one, offer accepted, overall very positive interview process, without complicated questions

Direct Contracting Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Târgu-Mureş (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JacTravel (Târgu-Mureş (Romania)) in October 2015.

Interview

Spent the whole day with the recruits and had lots of exercises, games and discussions and we were observed over the day. We had an exercise where we had to do a presentation and sell a product, another one where we had to debate with the teams, written tests and final 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of problems did you face, give example and how did you solve them.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JacTravel (London, England) in April 2010.

Interview

A quick interview over the phone.

Asked the usual questions. Why JAC? Whay the Travel industry? what related experience do you have?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.