Jessops Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jessops

Jessops

Application

I interviewed at Jessops

Interview

It is very hard and challenging. and I did not expect it to be this hard. I think the culture of the company is pretty decent and It will be hard for us to do whatever.

Interview Questions
  • can you talk about your weakness
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jessops (Boston, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, welcoming, and inviting. The discussion was to the point and detailed about the position. They were very clear about the expectations for this position. They were also able to answer my questions very clearly.

Interview Questions
  • What my favorite project was in my portfolio

Jessops

Application

I interviewed at Jessops

Interview

I think i won't tell the detail in here because I didn't have any experiences of this aaaa level interview before and can share to you everyone if you need my advise, please contact with me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jessops

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jessops in Sep 2019

Interview

Informal interview general questions about sales. Interviewer was friendly and easy to chat to. Little to no hard questions. Informed it is a target based sales job which may differ from other jobs to most people

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with difficult customers or frustrations in the work place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jessops (Gateshead, England)

Interview

After I applied I didn't hear back for quite a long time but did get a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. The interview lasted for about an hour and was quite in depth compared to other interviews I had been too. I got a call a couple of days later offering me the job and asking me to start the next week which I was obviously super happy about. I have a disability and might have needed some very minor adjustments so I decided to go in and talk to them about it face to face, however as soon as I mentioned I had a disability I could see I had lost it. Despite reassurance that I had never had time off for my health issues and could do the work they wanted me to do they decided to take back the offer, telling me they would get back to me in two weeks once they had spoken to HR, as you can imagine they never did get back to me. Thankfully I had not yet handed in my notice at my current job. Quite disappointed that I was discriminated against due to having a disability as I tend to buy all of my photography equipment from Jessops.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jessops (London, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

It was more of a day "academy" then interview. It started with a brief introduction to the company then a group activity building a tower from some food materials. Then 2 group presentations from your group to the managers. Then a short 8 min interview with 8 questions and that was it. It was a very long process, about 4 hours long. Personally it could've been shortened to 2 hours and less group activities. Especially since some of us took time out from our actual jobs to attend this interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jessops (High Wycombe, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

I was called in a week after I applied. Very informal, down to earth and almost personal. Simple questions, chatting. They where getting a feel for me to see how I would be as part of the team. I instantly got the more laid back, but also fun atmosphere that the job can have!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think are the things jessops really makes profit on?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jessops (Reading, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

Friendly, quite relaxed, asked questions about the role, about me and my experience with people, cameras, what I do with photography myself in regards to art and my freelance work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Jessops (London, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Very informal, taken to nearby hotel lounge to have a chat, talked about targets and things a lot. The woman I was speaking to was friendly and told me that I would get lots of help if I am successful in my application.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with having daily sales targets?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jessops (London, England)

Interview

Was called up to be invited for an interview within two weeks of sending a speculative CV via the Jessops website. It was very informal - was held in the stockroom with the store manager. I was asked about my previous work exerience, why I wanted to work there, and my availability (hours, days etc)

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What experience of retail do you have? What is your availability?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews