KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KFC Interview Questions

Updated 15 Sep 2018

1.9

Part Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Rexburg, ID (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

There actually wasn't too much to the interview. There were a few pleasantries, a few general questions(why KFC, tell me a little about yourself), schedule questions, and then it seemed as if I had already gotten the job. The rules were stated, and I was asked if I could abide by them. That was it. I started less than a week later.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Ephrata, PA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Casual yet thorough going through all the steps the job would entail. All details about hours and pay were given and the General Managers personal expectations. At the same time talking like normal people to judge whether a person could handle the Restaurant Industry as some just cannot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

The Recruiting Manager initially emailed asking for times to complete a phone interview in the next few days. I sent her dates and then she didnt respond for over a week. We finally connected the interview went ok. I then had a follow-up interview which went fine. Then we scheduled an in person interview which was abruptly cancelled the day prior stating they hired someone. The whole process was unprofessional and left a poor taste in my mouth about the company.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Yorba Linda, CA (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

Very straightforward basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Negotiation

non-existent

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Salem, OH (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was quick and easy. She sat me down and asked me a few questions describing myself. Then a few questions about the days I could work and then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time, when not at school or work?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Clarksville, TN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

it was very quick and easy. We discuss the many different positions available and which one we were interested in . The manager at the time was very nice and open minded and gave young ones a chance

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress ?
      Have you worked in a face paced environment before ?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buda, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Buda, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially went in for an interview for cashiering at kfc because I have years of cashiering experience gm told me well I can get you in for now but we’ll have to train you in a couple months to get you to a cashier it took her 5 months to train me on cashiering and I still don’t get scheduled as one or treated as one but am expected to be one in a rush.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked 3 basic questions, took notes on whether or not I smiled during the process, no background check, references not important, prior job experience not required, took a lot of notice to friendliness and manners

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview where they asked why I wanted the job, where I heard about the job, if I ate there and had work in the fast food industry.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Spokane, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A manager left me a voicemail to set up an interview. Called her back several times, without a response, and had to end up going to KFC to schedule an interview.
    The next day I came in at 3pm, waited almost 25 minutes for an assistant manager and a manager to finally start. They were very unprepared and didn't bring any information/questions with them. They mainly asked about my availability and bad-mouthed the previous store manager. At the end the manager said he'd call me by the end of the day to tell me whether or not I'd gotten the job. He never did. I called the next day, and was given the run around by an employee.
    All in all, a big waste of time. Also, the most unprofessional people I've encountered.

Interview Questions

• Will you answer the phone on your days off?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.