KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KFC Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2018

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

The process was very easy and very short I was asked a few questions and my availability and the hiring manager was very nice and hired me on spot very grateful as i was a high school student and needed quick money

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Brookings, SD (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It took about an hour I talked about where I was from, school, my work history and hypothetical work scenarios. I was hired on the spot. It was a typical interview.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Hayward, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was quick i guess theyre really hiring, mine was done over the phone and on the spot. Hired right away after I got done on the phone and came up to the branch and sign contracts.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Rockford, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a very simple process. I sat down with the manager and she asked me to tell her about myself, and about my availability. She then described the job a little bit and what would be happening, since I was interviewing for a store that wasn’t open yet. She described her management style to see if it would mesh with me. Overall, it was very laidback and easygoing.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC (Memphis, TN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Meeting with area manager and district manager to talk about goal and my idea of a good work enviorment. Salary discussion and follow up about my expectations with the company and them which location I would like to work at

Interview Questions

• Do you see your self with us For the long haul   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day saying that they want to interview me. I went to the interview, wearing formal clothes, pants, and a shirt. The interview was really easy and the hiring manager made it even easier by being so nice.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Very easy. Applied. Called in for interview. Talked to manager. She was impressed. Hired me. I was very impressed by how easy the process was. I did the orientation. We worked out a schedule and I was working.

Interview Questions

• What's you're fast food experience.   3 Answers

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Hinesville, GA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

come in fill out online paper work then take urine test and pass background then they call you back to give you uniform and to start training online before you actually get to proceed to the kitchen

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Buffalo, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very brief, less than fifteen minutes. Was given a free drink, waited five+ minutes for manager to come out. Basically was asked about my work experience, was offered the job within fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe my work experience   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was less than 15 minutes. Really easy. Not intense at all. Manager did not ask a lot of questions. Maybe about five basic questions about yourself. I got a second interview soon. If they like you or think you are decent, you will get this job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.