KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KLM Interview Questions

Interviews at KLM

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Humble, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy going interview. They were very nice and respectful. The interview only lasted at about 30 or so minutes. They called me in for a second interview after that.

Interview Questions

• Why am I qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was refereed by a friend. my friend called my one day and ask me if i wanted to go for an interview and i say yes. when i got there every one was very friendly. so did my interview with the station manger, and after the interview. i got the job right way.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KLM (Valencia, CA (US)).

Interview

hire thruogh a temp agency coworker are not frienly

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Wilmington, DE (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. the one who interviewed me was very nice and accommodating, and he made me feel relaxed. I was able to communicate effectively with him. He asked me about my work experience and we talked a little about my duties at my previous job. H e also told me what my duties were
    going to be if I was offered the job. I was asked to come for a second interview. I would like to tell aspiring candidates that they must be prepare for everything in this life for it is not the will to win but it is the will to prepare to win that counts

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

It was commission and I didn't have available transportation then to be going around seeking for customers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First you had to send in your resume and cover letter. After this, I was called to set up a personal interview in the office. It was clear that many people had been invited since the waiting room was quite full.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a group of mechanics to change their way of operations?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was quite nice, they asked a lot about text mining, text classification etc., covered lots of machine learning basics, like how to handle data imbalanced problems, how to clean data, how to choose models. The interview was quite professional and nice, lots of interactions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the random forest?   1 Answer

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schiphol (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KLM (Schiphol (Netherlands)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was an online interview and I was given a case study in which I was tasked to solve a problem. It was really easy.

The interview was with someone from HR and another analyst. I was asked to introduce myself but was cut short to because they said there is no time. Then, the analyst started to asked me the questions which were basically the tweaked version of the case study. They were easy as well.

Then, they asked if I was comfortable coding on the job and I said of course. then they asked if I was comfortable coding in Python and I said my solution was in Python. Then they asked what kind of problem I am expecting to be dealing with on the job. So they basically asked me the things that I will be facing if I got the job while every one in a while kept saying that they were short on time.

They finally asked if I had any questions. I asked if there was a second interview because the title of the invite was first interview and they said yes. In the second stage, I would be asked to solve a bigger, more challenging problem in NL. Since they were short on time I said I had no further questions saving them for the second interview.

The they took their sweet time off the camera and came back and said no. and the problem was my motivation and that I did not ask any questions.

Really tired of dealing with these ones. It was like a joke. Hope now they have some idea what they are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Why Netherlands?   1 Answer
    • How would you feel about the job if I said that it was 80% coding?   1 Answer
    • What kind of the problems do you expect to be facing on the job?   1 Answer
    • Modeling a mixed integer linear program.   Answer Question

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLM in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position through KLM career website.
    I've got a call from the HR to arrange an online interview and agree on a date and time.
    They were three during the interview, each one from a different department/division.
    The questions were not too difficult, the panel was looking for simplified answers to be understood by common people (who are not in OR or optimization domains) since it is a "consultant" position.
    As agreed at the beginning of the interview, the decision was taken once the interview has finished, the three disappeared from the screen for deliberation and went back to announce their decision.

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got invited for an interview. I had the interview with hr and member of the team. The process was unusual, the attitude was so arrogant and unfriendly. We have decided to not proceed on further however while they give feedback, they don't hesitate to make uncomfortable personal comments as well. Gladly the answer was negative, I wouldn't want to work in such negative environment.

Interview Questions

• KLM operations and history, theoretical knowledge of OR   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KLM in April 2019.

Interview

I attempted to apply for two positions with KLM (3 months apart). My experience was not positive. After trying to apply using their online portal, both times I received an error message that my application could not be received and that they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Both times, I reached out to the recruiter who's name, email, and number were provided alongside this error message. The first time, the recruiter responded a few days after I sent an email. They were asking for me to send my resume through. I sent my resume, and the recruiter never acknowledged receipt. I sent a follow-up email without attachments in case my email was being filtered into junk. The recruiter never responded to me after several attempts to connect.

The second time, I emailed the recruiter (a different recruiter than the first time) with my resume to let them know that their system was experiencing technical issues. The recruiter asked me to try again because these issues were solved. I encountered the same error message after attempting on several browsers. After communicating this to the recruiter, they asked me to send through my resume via email (which I already had). I did, and asked them to confirm receipt. After several days, I still hadn't heard back from the recruiter. I decided to call instead. Someone else answered the phone, recorded my number, and said that the recruiter would call me back as soon as they were out of a meeting. I waited, and yet never heard back from the recruiter.

A very disappointing experience given that I was not even able to apply. I expected more from such a good company, with such a promising job posting.

Interview Questions

• Can you send me your resume?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.