Kansai Nerolac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kansai Nerolac Interview Questions

Interviews at Kansai Nerolac

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac.

Interview

Single round of on campus interview with two interviewers. Interview lasted for 30 minutes and was of average difficulty. No surprises there. Organizational pitch before the interview process started was very realistic.

Interview Questions

• General questions on profile, background. One or two behavioral questions. One specific question trying to understand my motivations and general thinking.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Interview

I qualified both, the Aptitude test and also the Group discussion. This was followed by Human resource interview (good) and Manager interview (slightly rude) that could have been better and friendly

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac.

Interview

It will be by RSM and Head HR. The selection will depend on the years of experience in paint industry. Overall it will be test of experience and vision.if you have referral then it's more helpful.

Management Trainee Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Campus Placements -Shorlisting was based on CV only commerce grad were shortlisted

1 Aptitute Test of 15 mins(was moderately Easy had to score 20 out of 25)
    2GD Round - Moderate
    3 Technical Interview - Moderate
    4 Final Interview with CFO

Interview Questions

• Basic question of tell me about yourself.
      Previous Experience Based Question
      Break Even Point Explain
      Situation based question to test npv IRR concepts   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Kochi (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First aptitude test followed by GD and interview by state head and HR team from Mumbai. asked about internship and projects. They also gave a short description about the daily routine work.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work like a donkey...the one who carries all the load for his master ?   Answer Question

IT Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

1) Verbal and Aptitude test - you have to clear the test to proceed further
    2) Face to face interview - it was one on one interview with senior technical person
    3) Manager interview - General discussion with manger about past experience.
    4) HR Interview - Future discussion with the company.

Senior IT Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac.

Interview

First Aptitude test, then pyschometric test. Once that is cleared then face to face interview having technical discussion. Generally discussion is one to one and is specific to your domain knowledge.then it's followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Technical questions related to your domain   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

got mail from freshersworld to be shortlisted for online test. after clearing the test, took HR round in their office.called at 10:30 AM and interview process started at 3 PM (may be they want to check our patience ). their was only two question asked in Interview (don't know why ?) and told that i will let you by tomorrow our feedback. still waiting got one week and no reply from their side. also not receiving phone calls.
    feeling confused ;)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      tell me about your family ?   1 Answer

SAP Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

3-stage Interview.
    1. Written test (easy math, logical and IQ test)
    2. HR interview: future prospects etc. basic personality questions
    3. Departmental Head interview. In-depth questioning upon your work and knowledge
    4. VP interview (if deemed necessary)

Territory Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

there are 4 rounds of interview for this position and Regional manager round is like very difficult and if sum body who had good experience in paint and retail industry then he can crack the all levels of interview at this industry

Interview Questions

• asked about painting product categories   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.