Kansai Nerolac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kansai Nerolac Interview Questions

Interviews at Kansai Nerolac

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac.

Interview

Single round of on campus interview with two interviewers. Interview lasted for 30 minutes and was of average difficulty. No surprises there. Organizational pitch before the interview process started was very realistic.

Interview Questions

• General questions on profile, background. One or two behavioral questions. One specific question trying to understand my motivations and general thinking.   Answer Question

IT Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

1) Verbal and Aptitude test - you have to clear the test to proceed further
    2) Face to face interview - it was one on one interview with senior technical person
    3) Manager interview - General discussion with manger about past experience.
    4) HR Interview - Future discussion with the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Lahore (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

Straight forward. Applied online heard back in 2 weeks. Went to the office and was asked general questions about why I chose the company and how I'll be able to add to it. Besides that there were also those typical behavioral questions with random situations already proposed by the interviewer.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

first of all they started with the general round and than written test and than after they was took full introduction round and operation round, lastly they took finally round of interview,
    they were took 5 round of interview.

Interview Questions

• they were asked all the related question of interviews   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Functional Interview - About Concepts used in my projects, Marketing concepts, technical aspects of sales management, marketing strategy, market research methodology and distribution management
    HR Interview - Why Marketing?, Why MBA, What was the scope of your previous key project?, roles and responsibilities in previous work experience and how I handled it, Corporate competition I won as a part of my college.

Interview Questions

• Why MBA, Tell me about yourself, Which type of projects interest you?   1 Answer

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process is simple & straight forward. 1. Personal Interview - Round 1,2,3. thats it and done. I worked for R & D Section in Mumbai. I was paid for the the To & Fro journey reimbursement on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was in the chemistry of paint - Linsid Oil etc. being a chemical company & Job opening in R & D this was obvious.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation varies case to case. But sometimes negotiations is possible if the post under consideration is critical and urgent.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac.

Interview

It will be by RSM and Head HR. The selection will depend on the years of experience in paint industry. Overall it will be test of experience and vision.if you have referral then it's more helpful.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Had Initial GD & Was then called for PI to HQ. It went well. The interviewer was very knowledgeable.& grounded.

I underwent 2 rounds of interview ( Both Functional on basics understandings of SCM ) it went well.( Questions of Demand Planning, Market research & Distribution fundamentals.

Interview Questions

• Not really..

But you should know fundamentals of Supply chain well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bit difficult.

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

got mail from freshersworld to be shortlisted for online test. after clearing the test, took HR round in their office.called at 10:30 AM and interview process started at 3 PM (may be they want to check our patience ). their was only two question asked in Interview (don't know why ?) and told that i will let you by tomorrow our feedback. still waiting got one week and no reply from their side. also not receiving phone calls.
    feeling confused ;)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      tell me about your family ?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kansai Nerolac in August 2011.

Interview

it was good . it was quiet long . there are three round . technical round was nice . it was my first round .

Interview Questions

• how will u handle the situation when your colleague are not supporting.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.