Kinaxis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

It was quick and easy! The scheduling of the interview was very quick, and they were very responsive. It was only one short interview with a couple of people, and we had fun. They answered my questions well too.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about experience and my projects.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

Kinaxis ghosted me after my interview and I was already very familiar with them. If they had sent me a simple rejection email, it would have been more nice. It seems either disorganized or too busy to care.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

289.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kinaxis~13770
Join the conversation on

Kinaxis

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

First screening interview with manager over zoom/teams followed by a take home coding challenge (one week to complete, but must be done in 2 hours). After coding challenge a tech interview is held with architect and senior devs asking you to show the bugs in some other code and then reviewing your submission

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

Very nice interviewers. Asked about me as a person then went into technical questions for rest of interview. Very positive experience. Be sure to understand whatever coding language you are interviewing with well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

It's a 30-min virtual interview held on Microsoft Teams. There's no further interviews for this co-op job. The interviewer was very friendly and nice. The interviewer actually asked more about technical-related questions than behaviour questions. Overall, it's a great experience for me!

Interview Questions
  • 1. What programming language are you most familiar with? 2. Do you have other personal projects you'd like to show me? 3. Tell me about a time when you came across a problem/challenge and how did you solve it? 4. Do you have experience with API?

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

Very straightforward, had an interview with the manager where some behavioral and technical questions were asked. Some of the questions ranged from why are you interested in working for the company/ supply chain, to tell me about a challenge you had and how you overcame it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

Had a phone interview. They were not professional. No one introduced and they kept asking technical question one by one. It was rude and i felt like it’s just process they want to complete

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

Hackerrank followed by interview with manager and then interview with 2 other members of the team. Last interview was technical and went over a multitude of questions. Overall great process, very fast replies as well.

Interview Questions
  • Went through document + how would you change this algorithm to do something different

Kinaxis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

The interviewee asked about my previous experiences, educations, and jobs. some questions about situations and its probability. Also about the expecting salary. And he suggested to apply for another positions, too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinaxis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinaxis

Interview

The recruiters were nice and the interview process was organized well. The technical interview comes after the scree. The interviews I have attended are all virtual. Very good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews