Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 94 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knight Frank

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England, England)

Interview

I had one interview with HR, followed by two interviews with individuals from the department. I also met with the partner responsible for my department, who provided me the information that I needed. The process was straight forward and transparent. The questions were appropriate and as I have been working in a very similar role, simple to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions: My backgound, experience, why I would like to join the firm and my strengths.
    Answer Question

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Clear issue on diversity and inclusion, in particular racism and sexism, when you ask about it, it is clear very little is being done about it, this is a huge shame for a company of this size in 2021.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

A series of interviews with the core team and the other teams I would be working with at partner level. Also a human resources interview. There was additionally a psychometric test involved and a series of calls. The human resources department was very helpful right through the process. The process was very seamless and the interviewers were very helpful and personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

First, finish a questionnaire about your personality. Second, interviewed by two Senior Investment Analyst. In the interview, self-introduction and some questions are conducted in English and then a discussion about the real estate market in Cantonese.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Great, the process was smooth and interesting. People are nice and friendly. Questions were not very harsh and they wanted to make sure if you are the right person for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

A standard process which many companies do these days. Virtual interviews these days have become very common due to COVID-19. The advantage compared to other organizations is that they give you 3 out of the 5 questions to prepare for, which is very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine that you've started a new rotation at Knight Frank, how would you go about building strong relationships?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied for the job online, then received a direct call from the recruiter contacting me for a chat, then offered to interview two more stages. One with the potential direct manager and one with the director of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Invited via Facebook messenger after one of my video regarding one of the malls managed by Knight Frank went viral, had a great chat and interview with the said mall's director and mangers from marketing and human resource departments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was nice and simple. There where 2 stages which were only 30 mins each. The interviewers where all very nice and friendly. It was conducted on teams with webcams on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Extensive competency-based questions during a video interview. Question after Question and very difficult so best to prepare. Know your CV inside out and multiple work situations. The first stage is a lot easier but you do not get multiple attempts at answers. The second stage is in person and a lot more demanding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews