Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Knight Frank Interview Questions

Interviews at Knight Frank

2.7

Sales Transaction Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had the most unprofessional interview conducted by the director of the office in Bangalore. The interviewer made me very uncomfortable by asking very private questions about family and personal relationships. He also suggested I should work for other industries because family and friends did so. The interviewer seemed to have make sure I was uncomfortable. I am sure he wouldn't have asked the same questions to a male candidate. After which the HR head and then the MD conducted the interview on the same day, these 2 interviews were conducted very well and went smoothly. The next day I was interviewed by someone in the transactions team, he asked me to send them a presentation on the Bangalore office market. I was able to send them a ppt with 24 hours which they appreciated. During the whole process, I interviewed with a total of 4 employees and sadly without any positive outcome. I was left shell shocked to witness such unprofessional and crude behavior from the director of such a reputed MNC.

Interview Questions

• How committed are you in your relationship?   2 Answers
    • What is IRR and NPV?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to work in the real estate sector?   1 Answer
    • Will your father allow you to drive a vehicle in bangalore city?   1 Answer

Complaints Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England).

Interview

it was a 3 stage interview with line manager, head of department and lettings director for London branch. The first interview was 1:1, the remaining 2 were with a panel of 2 each time.

The first 2 were good though challenging, and the 3rd was interesting and challenging. It also made be realise that I did not wish to work at Knight Frank in the end.

Interview Questions

• how do you view complaints?   1 Answer

Resident Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

Met directly with the business unit head and went through my credentials. Very simple because this industry is always in need of people so you will guarantee get the job pretty much.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

CV and online application with two questions
    Phone call explaining the entire process
    Q&A with graduate recruiter and virtual Interview with two partners
    Presentation of your favourite building and why

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in property?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a smooth one, initial stages harder than I thought. Practicing will help with the stages of the interview. Also, go through the position you are applying for over and over

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England) in November 2020.

Interview

3 round interview process - telephone screening, interview, and presentation.
    The initial call was with recruitment, the interview was with the HoD, and presentation with 3 partners. A rigorous process with over 200 applicants but very professionally managed.

Interview Questions

• To present how I would manage the risk of a competitor breaking onto the scene.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

There were 2 rounds . HR round and technical round. Both rounds lasted for around 1 hour. Technical round included question on real estate such as what is FSI , how u value a building etc

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Cv sent to KF via a recruiter. 2 round interview process. Quite quick on feedback, both positive and negative. Conducted as a video interview over teams by 2 people on each round.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions - about 6 in total   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

The process involved an initial stage of sending a CV and a cover letter. Alongside this you had to say what was your favourite building and why. Then followed a telephone interview before a final stage interview.

Valuer Interview

Interview

the interview ask about your background, and your previous internship experience, together with your university life if you are fresh graduate. The HR is nice but she will ask you about your career planning etc. And then the relevant professional expertise question with director.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.