Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Second stage recorded Interview, currently awaiting final stage interview. Was nice and had no technical difficulties. 4 Questions and can be completed in 30 minutes. Time frame of 5 days given

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you fit well at knight frank
    Answer Question

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Two calls Face to Face interview calls ask basic question interviewers started to ask more why you want to work here aa a a a a a a aa a a a a. a aa a. a. a.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Singapore)

Interview

Face to face interview. Overall I felt very welcoming. HR and the manager were very friendly and open to sharing. The office environment was good as well. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

I only completed the online part of the interview process, in which you answer some of their questions writing out what your answers are. I did not progress further than this.

Interview Questions
  • I think that they asked questions related to why I chose to apply.

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

The first stage was an online application with questions to answer, after this there was a digital interview which required the candidate to record answers to standard questions. The final stage was an online assessment centre which involved an interview and group task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Cover Letter Digital interview - the usual questions Presentation and the Q&A after. Presentation was 5 mins long and then it was followed by quite technical questions thereafter for 15 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Friendly and stress-free environment. Interviewer are very friendly that I dont even felt like i'm in interview. We had discussed on past experience and personal information like family, education, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

The interview process usually involves three steps. The process being initial, second interview with the manager and the third one that involves the director. The pace would entirely depend on the availability of both the candidate and the hiring managers.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions about what the job entails and usually just about your experiences in relation to the job you're applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England)

Interview

Extremely long, say they will come back but don’t. Had to chase them for responses. They Send you to different offices based on the personality test they make you take. Despite experience. Not too sure if it was a discrimination thing but nothing made sense on their reasoning. They all say different things

Interview Questions
  • How does your personality/ a person like you fit in a company like knight frank

Knight Frank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

I had a pre-recorded virtual interview with Knight Frank for their commercial graduate scheme based in London. Personally, I find this method of interviewing very impersonal, although I understand why they do it.

Interview Questions
  • What makes Knight Frank different? How would your friends describe you in 3 words? What part of the rotational scheme interests you the most and why? Why did you choose real estate? How would you build strong relationships with your team members?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews

Knight Frank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Knight Frank as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Surveyor and Summer Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Knight Frank takes an average of 43 days when considering 75 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Summer Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 50 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 90 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Knight Frank according to 75 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 24.19%