Kwiff Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kwiff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kwiff (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

1. Call with an HR representative, standard questions about motivation, experience, etc. 2. Call with the department manager, bit more detailed questions 3. F2F interview with the department manager and the team - repeating of the second step but F2F The major pain-point was the final feedback that they did not provide even after a month and a reminder email. No communication at all, just cut-off. Very unprofessional and concerning having in mind they are telling about the value of their company culture.

Interview Questions
  • What is the UX experience you had? Give some examples of UX work you have done.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kwiff (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Fantastic process, proceeded with a telephone interview, followed by a test, then a face to face with development manager and engineers off the team. Was very chilled interview, for an engineer they effectively try to find your knowledge by relating questions to your personal experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what type of architecture you use within your app and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwiff (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

First step, a Telephone interview. Second step, a take at home code exercise. Final step a person technical interview which took an hour and a half with 2 people. The last part was very enjoyable as we talked about android architectures, reactive frameworks and general trends of the community.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed