LEGOLAND Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 16 Nov 2018

2.1

Sort:

Performer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for an audition online via a SignUpGenius, and they asked us to prepare a 30-bar song and/or a one minute monologue. I arrived at the audition location and ended up having my ID verified since my name wasn't on the list, and waiting almost an hour past my scheduled time. It was really unprofessional.

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Oceanside, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was a two week or so processes they will send you and email saing if you got accepted or not and then if you did get accepted they will send you a date and time on when your are going to the orientation and then after the orientation you will have to go to a couple other orientations plus the safety orientation which will be two on for everyone and one for the specific job you applied for.

Interview Questions

• the person told me what would you do if the ride you worked at broke down and people where on it and someone was asking you question and the phone was rining and all of this happens at the same time what would you solve first.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very fun. We were all grouped together and play a small group bonding game with legos, they also had us bring an item with the color blue and explain to everyone why you brought that item and what it means to you.

Attractions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was rather short and simple. One basic interview went over your past experiences and the other one focused on team activities and availability. After the first interview, they took some time to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset line at one of the rides?   Answer Question

Attractions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, next day went to Legoland for a job fair, went thru process pretty fast to first one on one interview, then was asked to return 3 hours later for an assessment. The assessment consisted of 4 parts: 1. the 7 Merlin Way Values, where you had to pick one that best suited you, and explain why. 2. Improv, the assessor performed two scenarios of a guest coming up to you to seeing how you react and handle the situation. 3: group skit, where you and a few others have to come up with a skit promoting the park as a team, the point of this was to see how well you are able to work as a team. 4. in-divisional talk letting you know rather or not you got it. If you got it they reiterate your availability and then take you to do paperwork. All in all, the process took about 4-5 hours. Pretty fun, interesting and long process.

Interview Questions

• In a past job, when you had a team project/job to do with your co-workers, how did you contribute?   Answer Question
    • Are you afraid of heights?   Answer Question
    • We are a fast paced, high energy company, how do you think you would contribute to that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Attractions Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEGOLAND.

Interview

Interview was a group roll play

Attractions Associate Interview

Interview

We had a team interview instead of a one on one. The whole process was immature and juvenile. People had to go on in front of the interviewers/interviewees and talk about something blue. We then had to draw out a idea for a ride or an attraction in a group. This felt like a grade school art project instead of a job interview. We then had to build something with Legos and go into a brief 5 minute one on one with an interviewer. I was not picked and was greatly upset because I was a former On the Job Trainer at Legoland years ago and needed a part time job for some extra income. I also left on very good terms with them previously. This was completely ridiculous and a waste of my time.

Attractions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Group interview where you are presented with a situation and then your potential managers will choose based on how you do in them. Managers then choose individuals to interview one on one and ask more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at LEGOLAND?
      What can you bring to LEGOLAND?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Lakeland, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Was about three interviews total - one with Human Resources, the other two with Marketing heads. Since I am out of town, they phone screened me then Skyped me. All very nice and asked questions pertaining to the position that I did not feel uncomfortable answering. Was not offered the position, but enjoyed the interview process thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What would your current supervisor say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

My interviewer doesn't seem to be disturbed. She was looking all over the place and then asking me questions . I feel like she is not listening to me at all. I;m in the food and beverage service for a long time (more than 10 years). I don't think I have answered any question incorrectly. I got interviewed last March 9, 2018

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most difficult guest's issue/situation that you encounter?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.