Found 764 of over 837 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Complimentary tickets could be great for people with families and children." (in 39 reviews)
- "Its fun and safe and good benefit" (in 36 reviews)
- "Loved how nice and friendly all my coworkers were." (in 30 reviews)
- "Free tickets and Discounts." (in 28 reviews)
- "It doesn't really feel like a job because you have alot of fun while you work and the staff is very friendly." (in 19 reviews)
- "It is always really busy Management are poor and disorganised" (in 65 reviews)
- "Low pay and only part time work is offered" (in 61 reviews)
- "Long hours and not compensated enough" (in 45 reviews)
- "rude managers who dont care" (in 20 reviews)
- "They can't get people to work here due to long hours and poor pay." (in 19 reviews)
- 5.025 Sept 2023Ride HostFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWindsor, South East England, England
Creative, fun atmosphere. Unique job experience. Opportunities for growth. Discounts and perks. Engaging with visitors from around the world.
One potential con of working at Legoland could be dealing with variable weather conditions.
- 2.014 Aug 2023Guest Experience HostCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWindsor, South East England, England
Some people in the team are great to work with, as of recent, the food in the canteen is cheaper
-Barely get paid over minimum wage, not enough for normal living and covering increasing costs of living and skilled work and responsibilities we as guest experience hosts/ride operators have, -unpaid meal break (45 mins from the moment you leave the ride to the moment you are back - so technically max 30 mins, if you're lucky not to wait in the queue for food), -there are incompetent members in management team that don't care about staff's wellbeing, -waiting over an hour to be relieved if duty to go to the toilet, - no consequences or very slow consequences to staff or members of management team when they are abusing the system, being lazy, not being team players, - no good acknowledgement system - you get paid the same as someone who gives their bare minimum - bonuses come once or twice a year - not reaching even monthly pay altogether
- 4.030 Oct 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer EmployeeOld Windsor, England
Not that much to be said
Not the best environment as a lot of young people
- 4.014 Sept 2023Food and Beverage AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWindsor, South East England, England
Nice atmosphere and friendly staff
Sometimes theres a lack of shifts available
- 3.02 Aug 2023Fnb AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWindsor, South East England, England
Higher than average pay for teenagers
Unhygienic working conditions (very hot and stuffy in summer)
LEGOLAND Reviews FAQs
LEGOLAND has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 837 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at LEGOLAND to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
48% of LEGOLAND employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LEGOLAND 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.