LEONI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LEONI Interview Questions

Interviews at LEONI

2.7

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR (US)

Interview

It is a different interview. Questions are unique. Questions test Intelligence , hardworking, Seriousness , and discipline. I learnt more from smart interview. Literary, everyone should be ready for interview by practice . practice makes perfect.

Engineer Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEONI.

Interview

Panel of two employees, one of which did not participate. Review of resume and classes taken. Summary of the work to be performed, responsibilities that would be expected, and warning that harnesses are not the most exciting endeavor.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on in school so far that you are proud of?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LEONI (Tucson, AZ (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

One phone technical interview with a Network Engineer from Germany. The interviewer asked detailed and specific questions, and follow up questions to clarify your answers. The phone interview lasted 45 min.
    There was a in person interview with a Director of MIS, also from Germany, They flew me to their office. The interview was mostly about soft skills, and it lasted over 3 hours including lunch.

Both interviewers were fair and respectful, they were obviously serious about their search and wanted to find someone with the right technical knowledge and that was a good for their team.

Interview Questions

• How to configure EIGPR? How to configure IPsec VPN between Cisco Routers? How to configure GRE? How to configure ACL in Cisco Routers? How to troubleshoot asymmetric routing? how to troubleshoot FTP connections on Cisco ASA?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Firstly there were three phases, firstly, an online application contain personal information, skills and resume, then a live english and logical test and finally a group case study interview about planning for a new product manufacturing starting from the factory to selling this product.

Interview Questions

• They asked in the case study results   1 Answer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2019.

Interview

Numerical test: they give you a calculator and a mcq test ,
    English test [ listening and reading mainly ],
    Hr interview : the interviewer was very friendly and he can read people easily
    then technical interview: very short interview but very good.
    once the interviewer know your skills there is no need to make the interview go longer. and you can chat and ask about anything after that.

Interview Questions

• rate your communication skills out of 10 then give me an example that shows your communication skills.   1 Answer

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2018.

Interview

1st i had English and computer test and IQ test
    2nd i had the interview with the Recruitment Specialist then with the Recruitment manager
    3rd tell us about a challenge you face in your working life

Interview Questions

• tell us about your previous experience
      some situational Questions   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2017.

Interview

it started with an english test including listening, comprehension and grammar then reasoning test consists of figures and tables for different topics and a list of aroubd 40 MCQs about them, finally a pattern test where you choose the best matching figure to the pattern after you pass these tests, they call you for the HR interview may be in the same day and may be in later

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LEONI (Indore (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was easy interview. They asked about- me, my family background, general aptitude and some technical questions about electrical engineering though I am from mechanical background. Overall it was an good interview.

Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naşr (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEONI (Naşr (Egypt)) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the hr to have the interview cycle which starts with HR interview with the hr specialist and then Technical interview with the direct manager and department head and the recruitment manager.

Interview Questions

• previous experiences
      what can I add on to the company
      what I can make different
      what I did achieve in my previous work history   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEONI.

Interview

Assessment day

group activity - focus on teamwork. come up with a solution that doesnt need too many resources

individual activity - talk about considerations when opening an overseas plant. focus on management methods

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.