La Belle Assiette Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

La Belle Assiette Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Belle Assiette

Junior Operations Manager UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Belle Assiette (Paris (France)) in October 2018.

Interview

I sent an email in regards to the position which I had viewed on their website. Within a few days I had already received an email detailing of an initial phone interview. The phone interview was very well conducted and was full of the usual questions (why La Belle Assiette, why France, why the food industry). The interview went quite well and the individual on the phoned explained they would contact me in the next few days as "we like to get things done fast around here". To which I have had no contact in one week since the interview, where I sent an email asking if they had looked any feedback to give me. Again, I received nothing, no feedback, no explanation which they clearly stated they would give me. This left me very disappointed in both the company and the manager I spoke to. Not really an impression I would have expected from a small-medium sized start-up feel company. Leaving a sour taste in my mouth

Interview Questions

• Give me three weakness which you have   Answer Question
    • Imagine I don't know anything about the company. Can you explain the concept of La Belle Assiette   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Belle Assiette (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

C'est un processus long, mais très important pour l'entreprise. D'abord un entretien téléphonique pour une brève présentation. Ensuite 3 autre entretiens s'enchainent. D'abord avec le Country Manager, puis le Operation Manager senior, et enfin les 2 co-fondateur de la start-up.

Une évaluation sur une étude de cas est aussi une étape importante du recrutement. Nous avons environs 1 semaine pour finir une étude de cas.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at La Belle Assiette (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews over the phone with different people and then a Skype interview with three different people including someone in the role I was applying for as well as the CEO and founder of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult situation   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.