Lance Mason Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lance Mason

Human Resources & Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lance Mason (Blackburn, England).

Interview

One interviewer, talking a lot about the role and asking CV based questions.
    I was kept waiting a long time. I had to chase up the interview info, which was never sent after the initial call. Its been nearly 6 months and I'm still waiting to hear if I got the job or not. I assume not! I do find it incredibly ignorant to fail to get back to candidates who have taken the time and effort to apply and attend an interview.

Interview Questions

PPI Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lance Mason in December 2014.

Interview

It was a two stage interview process. The HR officer conducted the first interview on her own. I also spoke to a recruitement officer. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told I would be required to attend for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lance Mason in July 2014.

Interview

Very professional. At the time I thought it would be a good company not realizing they did not fulfill their promises. There were 2 interview stages. They did not really ask too many difficult questions. It was more the fact that they made the company out to be absolutely fantastic with amazing opportunities and bonuses.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.