Lathrop Gage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lathrop Gage Interview Questions

Interviews at Lathrop Gage

Attorney Interview

Interview

Very thorough process. Met with 5 attorneys, one right after the other. Very nice people, but a bit difficult to go from one person to the next. The whole process took a couple hours.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lathrop Gage (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Dry interview. Pretty standard question/answer. "Are you a team player?" Can you work overtime? Are you self-motivated? Why are you leaving your current job? What salary range are you expecting? Can you travel for training? Honest?

Negotiation

Very easy

Associate Attorney Interview

Interview

I interviewed straight out of law school for a position with the Saint Louis office of Lathrop and Gage. The attorneys were cordial and honest. The questions were more of a conversation. The interview felt comfortable and natural. It was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• The toughest question was in regards to my experience level. As a new attorney your breadth of knowledge is nonexistent. I was asked how I imagined myself adjusting (likely as a comparison to seasoned attorneys).   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lathrop Gage (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

brief, not enough time. i was being rushed. didn't ask me questions that pertained to the job, only about calendaring and people that i've worked for in the past. i was left with lots of questions but didn't have enough time to ask.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lathrop Gage (Kansas City, MO (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

I saw the ad online and applied for position advertised. I received a call about a week later and a phone interview was setup. I spent about 30 minutes in a phone interview then a follow up in person interview took place. I was given every indication the job was mine but they needed to continue the process. After this day I never received any correspondence.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lathrop Gage (North Twenty Four Parganas (India)).

Interview

Hr round
    Aptitude
    Technical round.
    I had it clearly like I was getting the job but it had lost in aptitude test. I just do not know from where they all get those questions from..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.