Listers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Listers

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Listers (Stratford-upon-Avon, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and someone quickly got back to me inviting me into a first stage interview. I found this part of the process really good however things quickly turned south at the interview. I was advised that they don't use an ATS as they don't need one. I was also advised that one of the team had applied for the same role as a promotion opportunity and that the hiring manager was leaning toward offering this individual. I have no problem with being beaten by promoting internal talent however I was told this as a precursor for the next question "How do you cope with interoffice politics and conflict?" This rang several alarm bells as you can imagine. Not a culture I can see myself working within. I was also told that I was wearing the 'wrong colour suit' despite this being a first stage interview!

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Listers (Stratford-upon-Avon, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Don't bother applying for any job at listers, would be my advice. This interview was the worst I have ever attended, with the brand manager being poorly organised (didn't know the answers to my questions, such as what is the salary? as well as running late). The interview was conducted by two managers and started off with the usual type questions, but soon went onto ask me unfair questions, speaking to me in a rude and arrogant manner, which I believed to be discriminating. Following on from this I had my personal belongings (my car) offended. Overall a highly unprofessional and rude interview. A complaint has been made to HR, but of course, they deny any of this taking place, my word against theirs. No wonder Listers has such a bad reputation.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Listers.

Interview

After several phone calls a formal interview took place . Their wee 2 people interviewing that seemed very pleasant " as they always do !! " & then after a couple of days the job was offered via a phone call .

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to take a gearbox out of that vehicle !   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Listers (Coventry, England) in February 2012.

Interview

2 stage interview, one with head office and then Dealer Principle. first interview was about me and told me more about the company etc. the second interview was more expectation setting and knowledge of the brand. one of my friends had a 1st interview but attended a sales assessment course after and then a 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• reviewed CV then requested knowledge of sales process, relationship with colleagues and managers, excellent customer service etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.