Lockton Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lockton Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockton Companies

2.6

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I went twice for a base position (PC) by having Insurance experience and by my understanding and HR feedback I did Great, they asked for second interview with another Unit, the same position!!! waste of time never heard of them. I was clearly over qualified but I did not understand why they asked me for the second interview.

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Long and lacked structure. Received a linkedin email from a 3rd party recruiting form, scheduled a call with the recruiting firm then a call with Lockton. After that in-person interviews (and calls). All Lockton communication was via text, very casual with little detail until I asked. I was 1 of 2 finalist and would hear back last week after over a month interview process; did not hear back. Not a positive candidate experience. I received two other offers while waiting for this company to make a decision.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Athens, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

On-campus interview after the career fair. Very nice virtually all behavioral questions. There were two interviewers and they couldn't have been more nice in making you feel at home and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer

Benefits Analyst Interview

Interview

They asked about the things on my resume and were very kind. They want to know more about you and the questions were very basic and easy. Then I was invited to an in person interview at their office

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

Video interview with two people, asked only behavioral questions about previous experience, strengths and weaknesses. HR was very responsive to email questions, didn't hear back from the company for a few months before actually receiving an offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Two phone screens followed by an in person interview. Phone screens were pretty average in difficulty, in person interview was fairly difficult. There was a personality assessment and a skills test before going to the in person interview (relevant to the role).

Before going into the interview, I checked the Glassdoor reviews of Lockton (specifically for the Denver office). A lot of people suggested to search "lockton employees leave" on the web. Glad I did.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past work experience, "tell us about a time", etc. Follow up questions included elaborating on your answers (what you would do instead, how would you do it better, what did you learn, what did you accomplish out of it, etc.)   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

the interview experience was not like anything I had been through before. I actually felt welcomed and encouraged that I was capable for the job. I was able to express myself and describe my qualification in and an open and honest environment

Interview Questions

• what attracted you to lockton?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Applied online, then spoke with an HR Rep over the phone, then attended Lockton Interview Day. The interview day consisted of a tour of lockton KC and then a speed interview session with Lockton associates

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process had two stages. The first one was a phone interview with HR managers in the Pacific series. I interviewed and answered questions from 3-4 employees who worked there. I got an offer in the span of a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

I did a phone interview, then they called me in for a face to face interview and then I had another interview with the team lead of the department I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and it was a simple conversation, which I loved   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.