Lockton Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lockton Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockton Companies

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lockton Companies in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was nothing different than others within the market, simple. You have to talk about yourself, knowledge of the laws, the insurance industry, ACA, policies, market trends,etc. They are looking for Consultants not Agents. You have to be very careful and know the difference between each other.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

With Lockton, if you apply is a position and there are others open you can expect to have multiple interviews with multiple teams. I had a phone overview with the HR person, phone interview with different team leads, then group interviews with each of the team leads team.
    It can be a lengthy process, but if multiple teams like you they go to senior leadership and battle it out for who gets you.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Group panel and dinner on the first night. You are interviewing with 5 other people and you have to go around and all answer the same question. The next day consisted of a panel with six people in top management.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. First screening was over the phone with a recruiter. He then set me up to interview in person with different teams that were looking for AAEs. I had one on one interviews with each of the team leads and then group interviews with the team. If multiple teams like you, they go to upper management to see who has higher priority.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (New York, NY (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, full day interview (including dinner) then panel interview the following morning. Very great process that was well organized and very enjoyable. Was able to shadow a former AAM to learn about the job and then went to dinner with former AAMs to learn more about their experiences in the program.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Kansas City, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first part of the in-person interview began with a timed assessment of 100 questions based mostly on pattern recognition. Next was a panel interview with the 6 other people who were also interviewing for the job and was conducted by 3 current/previous Associate Account Managers. This was definitely intimidating but preparing ahead of time helped a lot. I kept my notebook in front of me closed, aside from the lengthier questions, which I then jotted down some keywords I wanted to mention in my answer. After the panel interview (which took about an hour and a half), there was a brief tour and then dinner with the interviewers and the other candidates. This was probably an even more important part of the interview than the panel interview since this gave the interviewers a chance to see all of us in a more comfortable and casual setting. The next morning was an interview with one of the COOs, and 4+ other higher ups in the company. This interview lasted about 30 minutes and began quite intense. These men and women asked several difficult questions and had many follow-ups.

I received a call less than an hour later regarding the offer, and was given a month to decide. All in all, it was a very quick process and I learned a lot from the interviews, associates and other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Based on the other candidates you met yesterday, who made you think "they belong at Lockton"? (Followed up with, "now who would you say does not belong at Lockton?")   Answer Question
    • What do you do for fun?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a book you have read recently.   Answer Question
    • If you could talk to yourself from four years ago for only a minute, what advice would you give yourself?   Answer Question
    • How well would you say you operate under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a good relationship you've had in your professional life and a bad relationship you've had in your professional life.   Answer Question
    • How did you hear about Lockton?   Answer Question
    • What are three words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by two in person interviews with knowledge test at second interview. I was told to expect to hear something back within the next week after taking test - it has been over a month and a half with no communication from Lockton after I have sent 5+ follow up emails. Completely unprofessional in handling communication from Lockton

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience in your current role could prepare you for the account manager position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockton Companies in June 2013.

Interview

Several tests and rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• The testing process and various interviews were unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockton Companies in June 2014.

Interview

Online personality test, in person interview with recruiter, another online test, in person interview with unit manager and select team members, in person interview with COO and Asst COO. It took forever to finally get an interview, but once I finally got one, it went very quickly.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies in July 2017.

Interview

Long process for several rounds of phone interview. I have first round phone interview from HR, and team manager and then team lead. They asked very general questions and try to make the conversation relaxing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.