MBDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MBDA Interview Questions

Interviews at MBDA

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MBDA.

Interview

Two interviews with the top management and one interview with HR.
    HR: Career path + motivation + why MBDA (be prepare for a lot of questions from HR)
    Top management: some basic technical questions (just to know what you did) + Career path + motivation

Interview Questions

• Career path + motivation + why MBDA (be prepare for a lot of questions from HR)   Answer Question

Sensor Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MBDA in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone Interview with 2 engineers at the company. The interview was mainly technical based and I was asked questions relating to electro-optics. These were nothing too demanding and related to my physics degree.

I was also asked one competency question about a time when I have worked individually to achieve a goal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked individually to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MBDA (Stevenage, England) in November 2013.

Interview

Online test followed by assessment center with 1-2-1 interviews. Asked questions on engineering, professional judgement and to explain certain details on my CV. Interview was mostly academic with a few personality based questions. Enjoyable process though and group task was fun.

Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MBDA (Bristol, England) in February 2016.

Interview

A fairly convoluted online application form requring long paragraphs, copies of your CV and general information about yourself was followed an online assessment that was self explanatory and fairly standard. The actual interview day was professional and well planned, with candidates performing group exercises, presentations and individual interviews throughout a full day. Selection was done on the same day with the sucessful candidate being informed the following day or not long after.

Interview Questions

• Given an image of a battlefield environment, describe the various systems and their roles in terms of target acquisition, launch, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MBDA (Stevenage, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Standard online application form with competency questions and why you want to work for the company etc. Then some online testing from saville assessments. I was then invited to an assessment centre. It was a standard format, with a group task first, followed by a pre-prepared presentation. We then had lunch with two current graduates. Finally, there was an hour long interview, with standard competency questions, a question about what I knew about the company and a technical question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you implemented a new process, any resistance you faced and what you would have done differently.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MBDA (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial application forms fairly standard, list of skills and behavioural questions. Following this online numerical and language tests - again fairly standard. Was told I could be called for an assessment day, but I wasn't. HR seemed to be a nice though, but I feel they missed out on an opportunity to hire me.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MBDA (Stevenage, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Group exercise with other candidates to come up with a product and pitch to eight engineers. An hour long Interview with two engineers which includes a fifteen minute presentation; interview had no specific technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What sort of problems do you think this company comes across?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MBDA (Guildford, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Assessment day in Guildford which involved an interview a group task and a personal presentation. Prior was an online interview and coding test, which involved basic programming skills to complete

Interview Questions

• When have you done something no one else has done before   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MBDA (Stevenage, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Invited to assessment day in March. Day consisted of presentation by MBDA, then group task, then lunch with 2 recent graduates, then had to deliver a 15 minutes presentation and Q&A on a topic emailed to me previously. Finally there was a 2-on-1 interview which lasted one hour.

Overall was an excellent day and experience, very positive.

So long as you know the company values, history, current projects etc, and have a fairly good technical knowledge then the day is not too challenging.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about the software lifecycle   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MBDA (Bristol, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Usual round of psychometric testing followed by an invite to an assessment centre. Assessment centre was ran finely, however it was pretty clear that one candidate had already been chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in which you worked as a team to achieve a shared goal.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.