MSI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at MSI Group

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSI Group

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSI Group (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview. Would I work on-site or remotely? When I would be able to start. How many years of experience I had in O&G? Could I start immediately? Do I learn new project software quickly?

Interview Questions

• If I would work remote or on-site and how many years experience.   1 Answer
    • Would this be a contract or permanent position.   1 Answer
    • When I could start on the project.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southwark, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSI Group (Southwark, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Spoke to different directors from different teams, we spoke about what MSI do and what roles they can offer me. They also found out about my past work experience and if i was right for this role.
    They also told me that it is a great company to work with and they was correct.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSI Group (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

seamless and quick. two interviewers who were friendly and very to the point, quite an informal chat with some questions to ascertain my suitability. got an offer 30 minutes later.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSI Group (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Simple and straight forward process which made the on-boarding process smooth. I met with the Director of Business Development and had an informal interview in order to discuss my experience, profile and what I was seeking in my next role. My director displayed great passion and knowledge of the marketplace I was working in, therefore this provided confidence in joining an organisation that shared the same vision.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself creating a new brand for the organisation in terms of the international permanent recruitment market?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.