MSI Group Reviews

Updated 13 May 2020

4.3
MSI Group CEO and Founder  Nick Simpson
Nick Simpson
Pros
  • "Great working environment, supportive and focused on driving you to the best you can be(in 10 reviews)

• "Fun, work together as a team, nice offices(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "You do work long hours, maybe introduce opportunities to work from home/ flexible working(in 8 reviews)

• "No cons, I cannot complain about the service or support given(in 5 reviews)

1. "Really positive place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Southwark, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

For a large company there is still the personal touch which was a very welcome surprise to me as a new employee. Management is very approachable & available if needed. You are offered as much support as you need & it feels like the management team genuinely want all the staff to succeed both professionally & personally. I think the Friday Xfactor / Quiz days are a nice touch to the end of the week, it's great for a laugh & a nice way to bond with the company as a whole. Also, I do love the view from the office. Best spot in London!

Cons

None that I have encountered

MSI Group2020-05-13
  2. "Successful like minded colleagues - Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Manager in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been in recruitment for a number of years and I have to say I have not experienced a company like MSI yet. The organisational structure of the company is incredible - I personally think it's very easy to lose company culture when you have over 130 staff, but MSI have done really well to keep the atmosphere and culture of the office professional and fun. Regular 1/2/1 and probation meetings gives you a good idea of how you are getting along in the company and what (if any) needs to be improved. Real sense of success breathes throughout the company and notably people are rewarded for their hard work. Currently working from home due to COVID-19 and I think it would only be fair to mention the hard work the IT department and HR done to ensure we can all work from home. Fridays afternoons are always fun and a really good way to end the week! Just a warning, get your singing voice ready!! CEO, directors and rest of Senior management team are all down to earth and it's actually nice to see how involved the CEO is with everything.

Cons

Long hours, which is expected in recruitment. CRM System could be updated

MSI Group2020-05-01
  3. "Excellent place to begin a career"

Current Employee - Recruitment Resourcer in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time

Pros

A Very friendly environment with great opportunities for career growth!

Cons

Nothing for now !

MSI Group2020-04-22
  4. "Fab place to work!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

A welcoming company with friendly staff and a nice atmosphere!

Cons

I don't have anything cons to add

MSI Group2020-03-16

"Great"

Current Employee - Senior Payroll Specialist in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working atmosphere, a fun environment with plenty of support and potential growth given you are willing to work hard.

Cons

Very little cons at all however there are no back office incentives which is annoying considering how many the're for consultants.

MSI Group2020-02-17
  6. "Supportive workplace environment"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

MSI really is a great place to work with clear targets, good commission, great incentives, good culture and a supportive attitude from teams and management.

Cons

No flexible working which I feel would be beneficial for many employees.

MSI Group2020-01-28

January 30, 2020HR Director

Thank you for your lovely comments. We consider all requests for Flexible Working on an individual basis, and in some cases we have managed to support it.

7. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Direction and career progression.

Cons

none that i am aware of

MSI Group2020-01-15
  8. "Lovely place to start your career"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been working at MSI group for 3 months now and everyone has been really welcoming, throwing away all of my initial worries as a starter.

Cons

I haven’t encountered any issues.

MSI Group2019-12-03
  9. "No comments"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at MSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office, Nice location, accessible clients, and Easy market

Cons

Exclusion, lack of guidance and Judgemental, profit targeted.

MSI Group2020-01-06

January 9, 2020Head of HR

It's good to hear you felt our clients were accessible and it's an easy market. I'm sorry you felt the other things you mention and must say we work hard to provide guidance and support across the company - as you will be aware our new starters have clear probation objectives and weekly/monthly support to achieve them. Our review meetings are based on targets, KPI's and soft skills so I would say our process supports objectivity. Our MSI Academy programme provides great training in all aspects of the business to guide recruitment consultants in best practice.

10. "Look Forward To Going Work"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at MSI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best companies i have ever worked for, the people in there are all friendly you could approach everyone including managers about anything including the CEO who's door is always open, the office has a family atmosphere where you actually look forward to going to work, the maintenance team do an amazing job looking after your candidates, office location is perfect as your only steps away from London bridge and have the best views of London, MSI is one of the few agencies with no threshold so you can start earning Un capped commission from day one, you never feel like you don't know what your doing as you work closely with your manager and every week you have 1-2-1's where you can discuss anything, the CFO and accounts team do an amazing job where payroll issues are very rare, one of the best HR departments I've come a crossed they give you so much support and there doors are always open so you can go to them at any time, they give you a fitness first membership to use anywhere, Friday drinks where you will be entertained by Tom Sliz one of the best Master of Ceremonies in London

Cons

I can honestly say leaving MSI was one of the hardest decisions i have ever made, i didn't leave because i was unhappy i left to try something different and after 4 years i thought i'd try do something elsewhere, i have nothing bad to say about MSI

MSI Group2019-11-22

November 22, 2019Head of HR

Thank for this lovely feedback. You are right - you should look forward to coming to work. I'm pleased you did. We try hard to make MSI a place that professional consultants want to work at - it's great when it is recognised in this way. Thank you again and we wish you well with your next venture.

Found 106 reviews