MTI Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MTI Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Godalming, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MTI Technology (Godalming, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

First interview on Teams with the Finance Controller. Positive experience and was invited the next morning to a second interview which was initiated very quickly. Was asked to attend office in Godalming for an interview face to face with the FC and FD. Was asked by FD about my background and experience and very quickly told in an abrupt manner I didn’t have the experience and closed of the interview saying time is money!! I was also asked to provide an Excel demonstration of my skills. This wasn’t even reviewed and no feedback given. Waste of time and I wouldn’t have accepted even if offered as it came across as a very unprofessional setup.

Interview Questions
  • How experienced was I in forecasting?
    1 Answer

MTI Technology

Application

I interviewed at MTI Technology

Interview

One screening, then first round interview with an HR person. Second round was with the VP. Overall it was not too hard. Very general questions such as high school experience, challenges faced.

Interview Questions
  • Very general questions such as high school experience, challenges faced.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

MTI Technology

Application

I interviewed at MTI Technology

Interview

Intense, technical and honest. Brief informal chat, then the interview starts with technical questions. Soft skills are evaluated through the way you answer the technical questions. Spoken interview followed by a technical test, if applicable. Ends with little chhat about the interview, extra questions you may have.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about ports, protocols, scenarios

MTI Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MTI Technology

Interview

very friendly and relaxed, date and time arrange to suet both parties, was a very long time ago hard to remember, but still there after 18 years so must have done ok

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTI Technology (London, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

1: Video to answer pre-prepared question, recorded via an app 2: Face to face interview with Scott (CEO) and Angelo (Head of Sales) at the recruitment agency 3: Face to face interview with Craig (Sales Director UK) in the MTI office

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about what we do, how techy are you, what is your sales strategy

Anonymous Employee in Godalming, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MTI Technology (Godalming, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Searching and mutually beneficial. I was contacted by a recruiter and we had about a half hour conversation about what I was looking for and what MTI was looking for. After establishing that we were both looking for the same thing I was invited to an interview. The interview was on a Thursday afternoon and I was inducted and began work the following Monday. Even after such a short space of time, everything was prepared for my arrival (i.e. laptop, security badge etc.) which made me feel welcome and worthy (N.B. at last firm it took them months to get everything together for me). I had been unemployed and so didn't attempt to negotiate on salary or benefits. Everything was and is exactly as I was told right from the start (salary, benefits, workload, culture etc.). I highly recommend coming and joining us here at MTI. We're looking forward to meeting you.

Interview Questions
  • There were no standard interview questions asked. It was a free form discussion designed to elicit my career path, experience, work ethic and opinions as well as to give me an understanding of what MTI would require of me and how I could contribute to the exciting new changes that are happening within the company.
  • I had done preparation for a competency based interview for another role only a few days before this interview and I believe that this was the most helpful thing I did as it caused me to review specific parts of my career and remember specific, individual events in context as well as the impact and outcome.
  • I felt like I formed a great relationship with the interviewer who ended up as my boss.

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTI Technology (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

Met in a pub miles away from home. Discussed the role and skills required and the vision. Everything changed within 3 years apart from one thing, my salary - that would stay the same for 100 years

Interview Questions
  • Not much. do you know Forcepoint or Trend

Anonymous Employee in Godalming, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MTI Technology (Godalming, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

Came through a head hunter. I found my interviewers very welcoming, honest about the role, including challenges and opportunities within the organisation. The interview process was tough but fair and I think it gave both parties the opportunity to ensure there was a good fit, to ensure short-term and long-term goals were aligned.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my skills and experiences and where I was looking to go with my career. I had to present a 30, 60 and 90 day plan to a panel.

MTI Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MTI Technology in Aug 2014

Interview

There are 3 steps interview process that includes telephone interview from the agency and technical test and play role. The final step was conducted by SOC Director and the CEO and then 1 week latwr , I have received an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed