Mace Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Mace

Application

I interviewed at Mace

Interview

Applied through the website, answering the questions about me, then after a few weeks wait I received an invitation to the assement centre the following week. It was straight to final 4 assement centre from application only.

Interview Questions
  • Group exercise and then presentation
    Answer Question

Mace

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Mace in May 2021

Interview

Online application questions regarding motivation for role and working for Mace. Then a single 1 to 1 interview online. In previous years they said they had assessment days as well but not in my case.

Interview Questions
  • How did you get into engineering and to the position you are in now?
  • Have you any experience or knowledge of stakeholder management?
  • How do you deal with communicating technical knowledge to someone with a less technical experience?
  • Have you worked on something that didn't go to plan, how did you deal with it and what would you do differently next time?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Mace

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

1 hour long Microsoft Teams interview with two Associate Directors. Having come from an engineering background, they wanted to know my motives for wanting to work in the BIM space and what I can contribute from my professional experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mace

Interview

Online application the assessment centre and then interview. Interviewed by 2 people HR and sector manager. Communicated via email to organise etc. Very easy and straightforward process following traditional ways.

Interview Questions
  • Why mace, what management experience do you have, have you got experience working in utility industry

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were 2 people interviewing, one from HR and one construction manger. On MS teams, but my connection was quite bad, and we all turned our cameras off, be aware of that.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us? What do you think you'll find most challenging about the role? In a scenario where you had to tell construction workers to wear proper H&S equipment, like shoes and hats, how would you do it?

Mace

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mace

Interview

3 stage and well managed by team and internal recruiter. met with wider team and had numerous follow up calls to confirm T&C's and specifics of role. Answered all my questions and was quick to reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the role of Project Manager at Mace was selected for a 45min Microsoft Teams call with Mace, the process was straightforward and though I wasn't successful I would try again as it was still a very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two interviews with Associate Director and Director. Informal conversations about the job requirements and my fitness for the role. People have seemed to be kind and committed to their job

Interview Questions
  • Situation-awareness questions and conversation about my past experience

Mace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mace

Interview

Went to one interview and progressed to the assessment centre. The assessment centre group session ran one hour late. And this meant we finished later and I grew very hungry and tired towards the end, so that affected my performance. All of the HR team were friendly and after I found out if I made the position, asked if I would like a telephone conversation to discuss how I did during the session. There were no refreshments apart from water. Some snacks would have helped as the session lasted from start to finish around 5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly specific questions about my CV. One question was who I expect to interact with in my role and what I understand the advertised role to be.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

telephone interview , very short probably 15 minutes max. Interviewer was friendly, and proded along with more question to find out about myself. She gave feed back on the interview, stating these are the good points of our conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this insight week at mace, what would you expect? Say a bit about yourself, whhat are your extracurriculars?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews