Macmillan Education Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macmillan Education

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was thorough. A phone call to start, followed by two video chats. The team was full of really pleasant people and great questions, and they set fair expectations. Am I at 30 words yet?

Interview Questions
  • What is my favorite Disney character?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Dec 2016

Interview

Very boring. The manager din know the job role. Cudnt explain what the company wants. din know what they are doing,very unprofessional and unaware. The HR was a puppet. cudnt understand what was happening. Very unclear about job role and selection. Not satisfied. Din expect it from an MNC . Its a fake MNC

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bormujos

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Bormujos) in Mar 2016

Interview

Contact was always very quick and efficient. Kept me regularly updated of the status of my application. Interview was conducted on Skype but this did not affect the process in any way. Interviewers were helpful and enthusiastic - questions fair and varied, focusing on my strengths and potential weaknesses as regards the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you find travelling around UK after working in Spain?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (New York, NY)

Interview

The interviewer arrived on time. Scheduled list of questions were asked. Right to the point. Gracious person in full control. Response as to success of the interview was provided in a timely manner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

The whole process took about one month and a half. They were extremely unprofessional at all stages. They failed consistenly in doing things at the deadlines they had created. For instance, if they said 'we will contact you on Friday', which was the most common one, they actually call me by the end of the following week - if I were lucky. Most of the time, they didn't even answer me, and I had to contact them once and again. It was a complete waste of time and energy. I went to about six interviews in total in two years, for two different roles, but with the same interviewers. The first time they didn't even answer me after three interviews, and I had to send them several emails to have an answer. The second time was even worse. I've been waiting for one month and a half for an answer. The whole extremely-long process made me regret of having choosing this company. I will never work for them. All the questions in the interview were tricky and not too clever at the same time. My experience is more than negative.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Recommended to apply by a colleague. Already known to the panel, I managed to skip the first interview, meaning I only went through the second interview and required presentation. The process was extremely swift: after the application deadline, I was called for an interview within 1 week, and was told I had been successful immediately after the interview itself.

Interview Questions
  • How I was suitable for the position.

Macmillan Education

Application

I interviewed at Macmillan Education

Interview

First, a face-to-face interview with their marketing manager, then I needed to complete a marketing related task. Afterwards, there were another two separate face-to-face interviews with the same marketing manager and the Head of HR. Unfortunately, I was not selected to the final video interview with another marketing manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macmillan Education

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education

Interview

I was invited for an interview four days after applying via linkedin,following the interview two days later I received an invitation to a second interview. I received an offer by phone the same day. In general the process was well organised and professionally done

Interview Questions
  • The standard killer question - where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England, England) in May 2014

Interview

Two Interviews, one phone interview (more technical) and another one face to face with the area manager and lead developer. Was a friendly a nice process. They explain the company and area goal, I share my professional experiences and objectives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England, England) in May 2014

Interview

The process started out well. i was called for an interview, did well in the first round and then was invited to come and do a second interview and it all went down hill from then. The interviewer was late, then i was asked about a presentation i was given a question to answer. the interview said i am sure hr sent this question to you already and i was like no, i didn't receive any email and looked like a fool.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews