Madame Tussaud's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madame Tussaud's

Madame Tussaud's

Application

I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's

Interview

It was very helpful and helpful for this site's development any time you have any ideas for future use of the project and I will send you a copy and send you the updated version as soon as possible

Interview Questions
  • Drug use crime history sex
    1 Answer

Madame Tussaud's

Application

I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's

Interview

You are interviewed based on your customer service skills. The interviewers gives you scenarios and how you would respond to them. It's not too difficult as long as you have some experience and common sense.

Interview Questions
  • What to do if you encounter a difficult guest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (Berlin) in Jul 2021

Interview

Vorstellung der Ansprechpartner Vorstellung der Kandidaten Lebenslauf - Erfahrung - Ähnliche Aufgaben in anderen Jobs Schriftlicher Test: Persönlichkeit + IQ + Mathematik + Deutsch Rechtschreibung + Beschwerde Behandlung via E-mail.

Interview Questions
  • Erfahrung in selben Bereich Was kann ich schätzen, wäre die größte Herausforderung.

Madame Tussaud's

Application

I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's

Interview

We were approximately a group of 20 We were asking to arrive 15mins earlier and then were taken in at 5 We were put in a room where we filled in a form and took our passports/proof of valid visas They asked us what the Merlin brands are Then we moved to the attraction area where the wax figures were because the original room was too small half of us were asking to share our name and something interesting about ourselves The other half had to pick from a bunch of quotes said by customers and explain how it would make them happy Our first main activity was we were put into groups of 6 and given 6 scenarios to choose from and explain the best and worst responses as a host Our section main activity (my fave) was to design the ultimate Madame Tussaud’s superhero host and then we presented ours to everybody

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was a group interview of about 23-25 people, from ages 16 to 22 years old. Firstly we did an "icebreaker' activity, in which we said our name, age and an interesting fact about ourselves and was told to select a quote that was said by someone who visited Madame Tussaud's and why you chose that quote and why was it important to you. Secondly, we were placed into groups and did a group activity of ranking different types of teams e.g Football team, Orchestra, and Gang of how much of a team they are and how much they cooperate. After this, we came back as a group and discussed why each of the groups ranked what we did and why. Lastly, the in the last task we were put into groups again and was told to design a customer service superhero- afterward we presented our superhero as a group. During this time you are being watched by the interviewers and they make notes on you, so make sure you stand out!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

We had a group interview which involved different tasks such as making a presentation using a flip chart and presenting it to the rest of the group. We also had a one on one interview later in the day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The job advertised was customer host, permanent role. But at the interview we were told it's a 6 month contract. Most of the people in the group assessment felt tricked and furious. There is a reason why they prefer foreign students or non English speakers who will put up with such treatment and not say anything. Interview started late, 20 of us were crammed into a small room, we were lead through offices and corridors to get there, the whole experience was unprofessional and very amateurish. Stay away from this dishonest company - what they advertise is not what the role actually is!

Interview Questions
  • Design a new attraction (in a group of 5) and present it to rest of group.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

3, hour improvisation session looking at characters. This was to ensure we could portray different characters and then answer questions and write down what dates we could do and whether we were part time or full time.

Interview Questions
  • What set would you most like to work on?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Very laid back. Chilled. Keen people everywhere. Just be yourself. Fun basically. Team work excersizes and some individual presentations. Like questions and blocks and everything. Took weeks before I got the job but was worth it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

The day began with the task of designing a new attraction for Madame Tussauds and presenting it back to the group (make the presentation fun!) followed by a role play where you have to up sell Merlin products. The staff were very friendly and it looks like a great place to work however unfortunately I declined the job as the wage of £8.52/h was a bit too low for my personal circumstances.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews