Magical Vacation Planner Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magical Vacation Planner

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner

Interview

The process was quick and simple. No hard questions. It was a pretty easy job to get. Give them a try. The person interviewing me did seem like she wanted to get it over with but at the end she turned out pretty cool.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strong points?
    1 Answer

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner in Feb 2022

Interview

They asked really great questions, asked a lot about Disney traveling experience and past work experience. They explained everything they have to offer as for certifications, training and start up costs to start your business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner

Interview

Very odd interview, wasn’t even really an interview, just the agent talking about the company and what perks you get, and only asking if I had questions and talk about myself

Interview Questions
  • About myself and my love for Disney

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed and in an encouraging setting. The company hires very energetic and outgoing people who are very talented at what they do. The interview was informative and allowed for questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner

Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner in Sep 2018

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer was very nice but it was clear that this was a multi-level marketing situation. The person conducting the interview would be the "upline" that the candidate would be reporting to initially.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions relating to experience and knowledge about Disney World.

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied online and then was emailed about scheduling a phone interview. Kristen called me right at the scheduled time and the call took about 45 mins. They asked about me personally a few Disney World questions and then we spoke a lot about the company. At the end of the interview she stated there was a $300 fee to get started and that they would give me 40% commission until I made $4000 then I would get 50% until I made $9000 and at that point, I would make 55%. There is also a monthly $20 fee for office upkeep and maintenance. You have to pay to work here and then they take the money you make too. Not for me

Interview Questions
  • What are the monorail resorts and which one would you recommend?
  • Tell me a little about the dining plan.
4 people found this interview helpful

Magical Vacation Planner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner

Interview

It was a quick and easy process. My Interviewer was courtesy and generally excited to talk with me about my WDW experiences. We talked for over an hour about WDW, She was very professional.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mitchell, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magical Vacation Planner (Mitchell, IN) in Feb 2018

Interview

I met with the Owners and we reviewed their expectations and my past job history. I met the qualifications and told them I could learn the travel industry as I was new to this type of work.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have good grammatical skills?
RSS Feed</>Embed