Maple Leaf Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 148 of over 148 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Maple Leaf Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in Feb 2022

Interview

Digital, some questions ,you can do the digital interview with your computer, speaker and camera,just relax. You can do that any time if you got internet. Answer the questions one by one and carefully.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we choose you
    5 Answers
2 people found this interview helpful

Maple Leaf Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods

Interview

over the phone interview and in-person interview on site with HR and department head and had a plant tour after successful completion of the interview. the offer was made after successful completion of the plant tour. the offer was in writing.

Interview Questions
  • Given an example of a time you manage a challenging situations.

Maple Leaf Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in Jan 2022

Interview

It's combination of both technical and HR questions but overall it's easy if you have basics of biotechnology. If you have past experience of work than it would be easy.

Interview Questions
  • How would you like to work in a team/ single?

Maple Leaf Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a digital interview, I had to answer several questions on video. Nothing super difficult but, as for me, I would better have practiced some questions before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? How many years of experience do you have? What type of experience? How have you been able to successfully build relationships with stakeholders? How have you been able to be successful in a fast paste environment? What is your experience with SAP? Salary expectations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, MB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Brandon, MB)

Interview

First you speak with hr and later you will have a virtual meeting with upper management . Basic food safety and leadership style questions . Make sure to study about maple leaf

Interview Questions
  • Why leaving the current company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

A computer generated screening that froze over and over again. Frustrating. The contact was sent with the incorrect spelling of name, and was not able to speak to a real person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Winnipeg, MB) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was fair but a long process i feel was excessive. Not technical and was only behavioural based questions finding out if your good fit for work culture. For all three steps: 1. Pre-recorded interview 2. 1 on 1 interview with HR 3. Interview Day (3 interviews from people in each rotation function)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you would price a cup of coffee?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Toronto, ON)

Interview

2 weeks in total, I did not get hired. Questions very specific about your last job. For example What did you achieve? How did you do it? What was the Outcome? What about next steps?

Interview Questions
  • What did you achieve in this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

it was great to hear from the hr and technical team. it a good company to work for. I am waiting for the interview results. I ll update as well.

Interview Questions
  • technical questions asked about the last job and experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Saskatoon, SK) in Jul 2021

Interview

1st round phone screening happened one week after sending out the resume. The corporate recruiter was friendly and asked relevant questions. 2nd interview was virtual. The odd thing was, I was told there would be two interviewers - the HR Manager and HR Advisor. But when I joined the virtual meeting room, there was only the HR Advisor to conduct the interview. Then I was told there is a 3rd round in-person interview, which was a meeting with the HR Manager. I got the information that it's a tough competition and don't be upset if I don't get the job. The whole process was pleasant. They really read your resume before the interviews (respect the candidate is the key!) and asked you relevant, reflective, conversational questions to make sure you align with their values. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was their communication during the hiring process and really made you do an in-person interview in the middle of the pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • - What makes you get up every day? - Tell me something outside of your resume.
1 person found this interview helpful