Marine Stewardship Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marine Stewardship Council

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marine Stewardship Council (London, England).

Interview

Friendly and welcoming with a structured set of questions in a face to face panel interview. Presentation based on pre-set task. Commercial experience as well as passion for the cause explored. Technical proficiency and behaviour tested.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt your style to different audiences around the world?   1 Answer

Digital Projects Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marine Stewardship Council (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

I found the job advert on an online job site and followed the link. They asked me to send a copy of my CV and a cover letter to the HR department.
    After that I got a phone call from an HR person inviting me for a phone interview. The interview was straightforward, lasted for about 20 minutes and ended with an invitation for the face-to-face interview (scheduled for a week later).
    The face-to face interview took 1 hour: the first part was about my experience, soft skills and motivation, and the second intended to find out more about my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with users who do not want to change the way they currently working e.g. using a new software?   Answer Question

Standards Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marine Stewardship Council (London, England) in December 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fine. There was a clear job description, prompt follow up to application submission, and well structured and fair interviews with relevant staff members. The interviewing panel was friendly, open, and willing to answer questions. The questions asked and presentation required were relevant and fair.

Negotiation

Easy. They offered me the top of the advertised range and I accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.