McMillan Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 25 Sep 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at McMillan Williams

Conveyancing Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McMillan Williams (Ealing, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was inviting to interview through a recruiter who had put me forward for the role. I attended the Ealing office, where I was seated in an empty room and waited for about ten minutes for the interviewer. When the interviewer entered, he seemed disinterested and impersonal, and when he found out that I had commuted in from North of London seemed to shut off completely, as he noted "Paralegals are expected to start at 7." From my location, it would be impossible to reach the office by 7. Following this, I was asked two generic interview questions, and then asked if I had any questions, before I was shown out.

Interview Questions

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Coulsdon, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McMillan Williams (Old Coulsdon, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at their Old Coulsdon offices in the boardroom. i was interviewed by a panel and asked a lot of questions which didnt seem to relate to my skills and some of which were very strange indeed. It seemed like psychobabble and many "buzzwords" like "reaching out" and "flying a kite" were used.

Interview Questions

• what sort of dinosaur would you like to be?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.