Megger Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Megger

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Megger

Found 5 candidate interviews
Megger
Application

I interviewed at Megger

Interview

Excellent interview process, thought provoking questions and friendly interviewers. Included a group task, which was particularly fun and challenging. A free lunch was included, and the presentation was excellent.

Interview Questions
  • Could you explain this past project for us?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Dover, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Very, very good. Initial telephone interview and then my manager flew in from Dallas USA and carried out several interviews (one of which was mine) until 8 PM at night a week before Christmas. I was very happy to be offered the job a day after interview which was fantastic just before Christmas break. HR where excellent and had me setup on payroll etc in my first couple of days.

Interview Questions
Megger
Anonymous Employee in Dover, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The assessment centre was in Dover and lasted roughly 4 hours. It included a presentation and tour from Megger's side and then concluded with a group task and a 45 minute competency interview.

Interview Questions
Megger
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Application with a CV and an online form, then an assessment centre, where there was a company presentation. Then we were paired up for a problem solving task. After that, we had interviews and a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
  • A bit about yourself, your academic experience, your interest in Megger.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Megger (Dallas, TX) in May 2015

Interview

Before get call to factory for interview, kind of telephonic screening will be conducted by respective manager.Respective department manager will organize the interview along with other Engineering, product and sales department.Once complete the interview with technical team will have interview with respective dept. manager. Then will have interview with VP and HR for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Megger Job Seekers

Marketing Manager