Megger Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Megger

Megger

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Megger in Jun 2022

Interview

Video interview from a remote location. Interviewers were quite hostile and critical. Not enough time allocated to fully assess candidate qualifications. Company did not contact directly but through a recruiter. No feedback provided after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Specific testing problems involving equipment
    1 Answer

Megger

Application

I interviewed at Megger

Interview

Interview went great and I recommend the company for any college student trying to understand power. The instruments used are used to test electrical equipment by major power utility companies, and the company gives you a good track for a career in power.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Megger

Application

I interviewed at Megger

Interview

Composed of two interviews that were both mostly behavioral questions. After the first interview, was contacted next week for the second interview. the second interview was split into two,hour-long interviews with two managers.

Interview Questions
  • all questions were common behavioral questions

Megger

Application

I interviewed at Megger

Interview

Excellent interview process, thought provoking questions and friendly interviewers. Included a group task, which was particularly fun and challenging. A free lunch was included, and the presentation was excellent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Megger (Portland, OR) in Jan 2020

Interview

Professional and Transparent. Kept me on the loop during every stage of the interview. The interview panel was excellent testing your business and technical skills. Was a pleasure applying for this role.

Interview Questions
  • Work Experience and Challenges in Career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

register and basic networking- ---head of engineers department intro ppt----group lego building with 1-2 pros with you----lunch-----product introduction and industry line tour-----individual assessment with two pros this will be provided one a paper with all the details explained in intro ppt and before everystep

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dover, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Very, very good. Initial telephone interview and then my manager flew in from Dallas USA and carried out several interviews (one of which was mine) until 8 PM at night a week before Christmas. I was very happy to be offered the job a day after interview which was fantastic just before Christmas break. HR where excellent and had me setup on payroll etc in my first couple of days.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dover, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The assessment centre was in Dover and lasted roughly 4 hours. It included a presentation and tour from Megger's side and then concluded with a group task and a 45 minute competency interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Megger (Dover, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Application with a CV and an online form, then an assessment centre, where there was a company presentation. Then we were paired up for a problem solving task. After that, we had interviews and a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
  • A bit about yourself, your academic experience, your interest in Megger.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Megger (Dallas, TX) in May 2015

Interview

Before get call to factory for interview, kind of telephonic screening will be conducted by respective manager.Respective department manager will organize the interview along with other Engineering, product and sales department.Once complete the interview with technical team will have interview with respective dept. manager. Then will have interview with VP and HR for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews