Menzies Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Menzies Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at Menzies Aviation

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

The interview process is very well organised. First, you will receive online questionary and tests to perform. After a couple of weeks, they will invite you for the interview if you are successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, about the company, about an angry customer, about your teamwork.   2 Answers

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

If you have a pulse and a driver's license you'll be hired on the spot. Friendly interviewer, we talked about airplanes, sports the availability of over time and job risks

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that seemed to get frustrated that I could not speak to him the next day due to attending a funeral. I was schedule for the next Monday, which the recruiter never called.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

Candidates come in and fill out their qualifications on a question air. Interviewees all wait in the same conference room and when it is time to be interviewed you are called. Questions are pertaining to safety audits you have conducted at other organizations and time where you had to deal with irate employees while in a leadership position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate employee, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Ramp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

Walked In. Got offered the job on the spot. They are hurting so badly from high turnover, that they honestly dont care what kind of person you are. They are just looking for another body to throw onto the ramp.

Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional and very unprepared interviewer didn’t know anything about the position he was interviewing candidates for was very unfamiliar with the industry all together together together together together together together

Interview Questions

• What were your previous jobs   1 Answer

Cargo Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. If you have experience in warehouse, this is a good job for you. If you have no experience in the airport this will give you a understanding of how it works and how it’s based on. If you have a friend reference you’ll get hired quicker especially if they worker is a good employee.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to drive a forklift?   2 Answers

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Online application and a immediate response of receipt. Then an email was sent offering an opportunity to show up for the job open house interview with on the spot hiring

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a Time you had a hard time with a customer   2 Answers

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process took 30-40 min was great, I had a great time with great answers that I’ve provided with great experiences from over the last past few years. Questions are helpful due to the airport procedures and regulations and to familiar with Menzies aviation itself on their rules and procedures as well.

Interview Questions

• How do I apply for this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation in September 2018.

Interview

I went to an hiring event I was their for 4hrs and They didn’t ask that many questions, from their they set me up with a drug and hearing test. Just waiting on my background check to come back and be scheduled for my orientation.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Melbourne, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

This interview was a standard interview. It went well. I breezed through the telephone screening with flying colors, and went to the in-person interview three days later.

I was sent to the Menzies airport operations office at the airport, so I was sitting amongst several ramp agents, etc. It's not the same environment as in the airport terminal proper, but it worked as parking in this area was free.

Both managers were present at the interview and were very cordial and pleasant. Just a few standard interview questions were asked before I was tentatively accepted for a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a decision from your supervisor/administrator.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to independently handle an emergency situation while on the job.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.