Metia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Metia Interview Questions

Interviews at Metia

2.4

Content Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metia in October 2020.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviews only to never hear anything back. The third round interviewers were rude and condescending.

I interviewed with HR, the hiring manager, and two potential teammates.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about what types of projects I've worked on in the past.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metia (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Applied the position online, receive a follow up a questionnaire in a few days, most of which are personality questions, and then proceed to interview. No clear guideline for the interview process, no technical were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your former role as a data scientist. Do you have any question about us.   Answer Question

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metia (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Great! Management made me feel at ease and was formal yet conversational. I was first interviewed by HR and the VP. Then further screened by my two managers. It was an hour interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   1 Answer
    • What are you listening to right niw   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metia (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant people, but I got the impression that they were not really sure what position they are hiring for. They couldn't describe basic responsibilities - everything seemed very vague

Interview Questions

• Cumbersome questions on a very basic knowledge. Some questions on previous experience and situations   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Metia (Kirkland, WA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

An hour tops. One meeting with the development lead and another with a director.

I wasn't really sure what was going on. They're a bit disorganized. If you can show up and put a couple of complete sentences together, you're on your way.

The office is incredibly quiet and the conference room where you meet is at the front where you can't see the rest of the office space. Ask for a tour, so you can actually see the place and the people. It's kind of depressing, but at least you'll have an idea of what you're getting yourself into.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer without consulting me on pay. It was take it or leave it. I needed the job, I took it.

Internship Interview

Interview

People are friendly but there is a 30 min test, the test is a bit rush in my opinion. there are lots of things that we need to fill up. I didn't manage to finish the test on time

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metia.

Interview

Sloppy. The interview at metia is designed to sell you a vision of something that does not exist. Don't be fooled by what they tell you. Ask as many questions as you can. Ask about how many people get promoted each year - the answer is not many. Ask how many people have left the company - ask why the position is open... read their faces and look for lies!

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metia (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2009.

Interview

The overall experience was very wholistic. It was reflective of company values, precise, communicative, thorough

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.