Milwaukee Tool Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

Over the phone interview that then went to an online interview where I was asked a few questions. The whole process didn't take long but it was enjoyable to do.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in your spare time?
    Answer Question

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

An amazing experience! They rolled out the red carpet showing of the entire facility introducing the team and all the departments. They also provided tours of the surrounding areas which was very nice!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Milwaukee, WI) in Aug 2021

Interview

Standard interview process for technical roles. Started with a screening interview to get an understanding of you as a candidate and if the posting you applied for is suitable, then a panel interview with four different members from different teams. Typical behavioral questions in STAR format and some questions about technical challenges from work on your resume. After that, a follow-up with the manager of the department in which a position is available for which you would be a good fit. Finally, a recruiter gets details on desired compensation level. Ample time in each interview to ask questions and learn more about the role and culture at Milwaukee. Seems like a great place to work, but compensation offered was below parity at my current role in my case.

Interview Questions
  • STAR behavioral questions. "Tell me about a time you..." and similar.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied on company website Recruiter emailed me a few days later and set up a short phone interview Phone interview was a few basic questions about past experience/resume and the recruiter's spiel about the company Proceeded to a Microsoft Teams interview with technical manager where we discussed past experience and projects the network team is currently working on.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. What position you want to have now, 5 years from now, 10 years from now. What you most enjoyed and least enjoyed about your past job.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

There was not too much communication leading up to the interview and not too much afterwards as well. Overall the actual interview was alright, but the interviewer was kind of stiff.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask questions about resume and ask you to interpret a design.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

Had an initial phone screening followed by a long technical interview that included company culture assessments and technical questions at the end. Very welcoming people that were easy to talk to and open to any questions about the company and their position.

Interview Questions
  • Given a situation, and asked to draw a FBD of all the interactions.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

Interview process was multiple rounds of interviewing with multiple people, but they did a great job at making it comfortable and really wanted to get to know me as a person, not only just if I had the technical skills for the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you're trying to learn or get better at in the next year, and why?
1 person found this interview helpful

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

I do not believe my resume was even looked at by their recruiting department. I am well qualified to be granted an interview for this position but was denied for undisclosed reasons.

Interview Questions
  • I was denied an interview despite being qualified for the position.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

Talked with a group of interviewers in teams of two. Had very relevant questions for me, not the usual lame HR type stuff. Found the interview process interesting. Most of the interviewers were actual engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to walk through my design process and how I handled issues when they came up.

Milwaukee Tool

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool

Interview

It was very Friendly and understanding. Non intrusive and open ended discussion. It's just a preliminary interview and I have more interviews coming up once the right time comes. I am assuming more interviews will give a better clarity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews