Mindbody Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mindbody Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindbody

2.7

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Multiple rounds . Usually few rounds are conducted by very entry level people and results for next level are also determined by them. Overall takes 4-6 weeks for the results.

Interview Questions

• General questions and basic question about your resume.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindbody (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It took 15 days time from round 1 to end.

Round 1: Online Aptitude Test
    Round 2: Manual Testing Interview: On Zoom
    Asked about the Agile process, current project, challenges in Agile. This is not the elimination round.
    Round 3: Automation Testing Interview: On Zoom
    Method Overloading and Overriding, Polymorphism concepts, Inheritance, Interface, similar oops concepts, quit and close difference in Selenium, will quit close the windows opened before executing the script, types of locators, assert vs verify.
    On the basis of Round 2 and Round 3, Round 4 with Dev and QA managers was conducted. It was mainly focused on Agile and current project and some behavioural questions.

Round 4: They say HR round but no such professionalism is seen. Instead the HR directly asked for the documents without any discussion on expected salary. Though before the first round, the HR responded on Salary expectation as 'NO BAR', but when it came to give the salary, there was a hardly hike of 1 lac. Without even discussing on expected salary, the HR compared the mindbody's sal structure with my currt company. He directly had sent the breakup.

The company was unprofessional in two instances-
    1. The position offered by them by was differently told in the interviews and the offer letter.
    2. The HR told initially there is NO LIMIT on salary, but when it comes to give the salary as per the current salary and offer, they offer a peanut increase. Not appreciated at all. Also, there is no discussion on salary expectations after the interviews.

P.S.:
    It's a small scale company with 100 people in Pune. They are planning to expand to 300.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody.

Interview

After receiving my application, I was contacted to set up a phone interview. Upon completion of a short (15-30 minute) interview, there was a 50 question assessment with a time limit of 15 minutes. The goal is to answer as many questions as possible. I was contacted about an in-person Unfortunately, COVID-19 paused the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Interview

Not too tough, very conversational. Just be yourself and everything should go well from there. They love to hear past experiences in terms of professionalism and in social life. Take your experiences and make those work with answers.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this team someone else wouldn't?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindbody (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with a MindBody recruiter over the phone. this was a very typical screening / interview where I was asked basic questions about myself, my career, and my goals. I was then invited for an in-person interview at their Atlanta office. This is where it got.... bad. I was asked to prepare a presentation and demo of their solution. Okay this is pretty typical for a Sales role, but I was not provided any materials to actually study and learn WHAT to present. I have never used their system or their app before, so I had no idea where to even begin. They suggested I look them up on YouTube. There were some very outdated videos on YouTube that enabled me to come up with enough material to present. I went into the in-person interview pretty excited. I arrived early but no one in the office had any idea who I was, why I was there, or who I was supposed to interview with, or what specific team I was interviewing for. I sat in the lobby for a bit while they scrambled to figure this out. Finally, I am led to a room to interview with one person in-person and one person dialed in through a conference line. Clearly neither of them were paying attention while the other person asked questions because they kept repeating one another. I could also blatantly see that they were scrolling and clicking around on their laptops while I was speaking - so rude. When it came time for the demo presentation, they said I only had about 5 minutes left before they had to run out. I had prepared a 20 minute presentation. Then I realized they didn't even have the presentation available for me to pull up on the screen. They said I should have brought my own laptop. WHAT?????!!! This was not explained to me beforehand, so I had to try and do the demo by memory. So so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Specific companies and sales deals I had closed (clearly they didn't read my resume or understand my current role), specific examples of how I've collaborated with others, specific examples of my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody.

Interview

First I had a Phone interview. Once that was completed I was emailed an assessment. Once I completed that I was given an in person interview. I applied before and did not get it. Keep trying. Some people had 3 interviews before they where hired.

Front End Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody.

Interview

Had a similar experience to the other reviewer. Got email from a recruiter to schedule a phone screen, no more than 5-7 minutes. On the call the recruiter mentioned my application would be submitted to the hiring team. The recruiter then sent a CCAT test, I submitted that. A bit over a week later I got a rejection email. Theres a chance I got rejected because of the CCAT, although hard to believe since I know I did fine on it. Regardless, this single metric shouldn't be used to reject a candidate. Not a single technical question was asked or any extended discussions about prior experience. Incredibly unprofessional process!

Interview Questions

• In the phone screen was asked about why I was interested in the position and some of the things at my current job I was doing.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindbody.

Interview

The interview process took about one month. A phone interview, then two webcam interviews. One with the recruiter, then a sales manager and then the director. Everyone was professional and timely.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindbody in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a 30 min screening with a recruiter followed by 2 online assessments (IQ and personality). I was a little surprised when I found out about the assessments but decided to play along anyway. Apparently I didn't make it since I received a rejection email 2 days later with no explanations or feedback. I followed up with the recruiter several times after our interview and never heard anything back. So much for their commitment to responsiveness. Also, nobody wants to be treated like a number (IQ tests don't replace human interactions and don't necessarily reflect a candidate's success on a job).

Interview Questions

• Describe your last experience?
      How did you hear about MindBody?
      What is your experience with cross-functional projects?   Answer Question

People and Culture Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied directly through their site given a referral link from a current employee. The position has been open for some time and no response. Over a month ago and the position is still open. I’ve had a couple people try to find out who the hiring manager is within who work for Mindbody and they have not been able to find out. The problem is they do have high turn over as a reputation but when you don’t follow up with qualified and/or employee referred candidates you lose them in the process. I really want the position but how they even handle this process shows how they care for the people working for them. I have every criterion they are asking for and know many within the company. Very disappointing. Largest employer in SLO and around and they can’t even follow up with candidates. Position is open for several months. Either they really don’t need anyone in this role or they have terrible recruiting processes.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.