Mitie Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mitie Interview Questions

Interviews at Mitie

2.7

Employee Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitie.

Interview

Short screening call from the recruiter followed by an on-site face to face interview. both of which were accomodating and professional. However, following on from this I have yet to receive any kind of update or feedback following the interview despite chasing the recruiter. Highly unprofessional behaviour.

Interview Questions

• Scenario-based exercises and how to respond/react   1 Answer

Workforce Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitie.

Interview

Went for a face to face interview first. Did not tell me the salary untill I actually attend the interview ,therefore I had to cut the interview short as salary was much lower than expect.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitie (Leeds, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Unprofessional and very poorly managed. If you are thinking of attending an interview, expect to be messed around at your expense.

Interviews are arranged and the cancelled at the last minute because senior management "forgot".

Interview Questions

• They offered me an interview with a week's notice. I booked time off work to attend and they cancelled one hour before.
      I rearranged for another one two weeks later, again, at the last minute, they cancelled the interview.   1 Answer
    • I cannot understand how a company can be so disorganised.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitie (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview is more like a conversation, which was asked simple questions like previous experiences and how to handle a difficult situation. The interviewer was the head of front office and it took about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitie (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Mitie who arranged an interview, their positive attitude was infectious.

On the interview day I felt like I was violated, I know that's a strong term and hence I have used it. Either the interviewer didn't like me or that is the working culture there.

Normally a good technique for interview is to use the STAR method, however I was quizzed on just me presenting the background/scenario without being able to further develop my answer before moving onto the next question. When I was responding to a question I was asked, "are you sure?" as if what I was saying was a lie, it was a really hostile interview technique to the point I felt like walking out. I have had interviews since with offers of employment and it has been a night and day experience. To top it off the feedback given was that I didn't develop my answers enough, but how could I develop my answers if I was questioned at the background stage and then moved onto the next question.

Compliance Interview

Interview

very brief, did not ask relevant questions, but very pleasant They had lovely facilities but the receptionist was unhelpful. The offer came very quickly an dthe HR department very responsive

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitie (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial CV sift followed by multiple interviews covering a variety of questions that culminated in a final interview. This also included aptitude assessments and problem solving that required the provision of sepecific projects worked on previously, what problems these encountered, and how these problems were overcome.

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mitie in April 2018.

Interview

Test and interview. They selected someone internally prior to my external interview with them. I knew they had no intention of giving me a fair interview when they began rushing through questions. Outcome - they selected someone internally to begin with.

Question - why bother interviewing me if they’ve already selected their candidate?

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mitie (Southampton, England) in February 2018.

Interview

simple questions not too difficult hobbies and interests work history education one to one with manager manager refers to application form point out the experience from previous jobs be postive

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitie (Bristol, England) in December 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV to the recruitment agency who forwarded it to Mitie. I was informed the Mitie wanted to interview me. the next day the agency told me the interview will be in 3 days time. The interview was short and very relaxed. I was given a breakdown of the structure of the department and what the role involved.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing prior to applying for this role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.