Mom365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mom365 Interview Questions

Interviews at Mom365

1.9

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Easy and laid back. The manager asked me how Long have I been in photography and what my profession is. If I liked a fast pace environment. Did I like working commission.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a photographer ?   1 Answer

Newborn Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Apple Valley, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got a call from the hiring manager for my region saying she wanted to do a phone interview the next day. I accepted and we scheduled it. The interview was a breeze because the interviewer was really laid back and we talked a lot about how we both regretted not getting newborn photos of our kids. She called me the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you have had to use time management to get through your day.   1 Answer
    • Describe your previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview that was short and informative. I gave some background and expressed my interest in the company. I was then made an offer. I responded quickly to the new hire emails which expedited the process. You will have to be FULLY vaccinated for this position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable selling? What about a photo package that costs $500, would you be comfortable with that?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Gilbert, AZ (US)).

Interview

District Manager will call you. If you pass phone interview, they set a FaceTime interview. You need to have sales experience and be confident. This is a sales position but only part time. They stress that it is ONLY part time: 9-2 or 10-3; some people work afternoon-early evening.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for part time? Do you have a sales background?? Photographer experience is a plus, but they will teach you the camera and poses.   1 Answer
    • Can you pass a drug test and background check??   1 Answer

Photographer/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365 (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview was done via Skype. Manager focused on sales skills and how comfortable you are With situational selling. As planned extensive photography training. And that the company requires a background check, drug test, and Shots/medical clearance to work in a hospital setting.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions related to sales which is a huge component of the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

There was a phone interview with someone then a video chat interview with the district manager. It took a while for the district manager to contact me after the phone interview. Not surprising.

Interview Questions

• Our primary focus is sales. How good are you at selling a product?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mom365 (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email to schedule a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was a very easy process, mostly describing the position and making sure I was comfortable with the duties involved. There were some brief questions about my background.

At the end of the interview, I was given contact information for a regional director who would contact me next for a second interview in-person. I was told if I didn't hear from that person, I should contact the woman who conducted my phone interview. I did not hear from the regional director, and I contacted the interviewer as instructed. I received no reply at all, until a week later I received an email saying I had not been selected for the position.

They seem nice enough on the phone, but I would have liked clearer communication so I would have appropriate expectations. I was trying to keep my schedule open for an in-person interview that I am not sure they had any intention of scheduling with me.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Pensacola, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was very short and awesome, but incredibly deceptive. I was told the job would have a brief and simple training video, but it took 4 days to just do that. I had to do a drug screen, urinalysis, get a bunch of vaccinations and blood tests when I was told it was just a drug screening. I was told the paperwork was minimal and it was the most paperwork I have ever done for any job in my life. I was told the job was just part time, but when I wanted part time hours, they changed their mind after everything I did. I have been training for almost a month with NO PAY. Also the job was not photography, but hard sales to women that just gave birth and were still in a hospital bed!!

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

I applied online using the indeed app within 2-3 days I received a email asking to schedule a phone interview.
    I had scheduled a phone interview on Thursday at 9:30am...they never called me.
    I emailed them asking if we could reschedule the phone interview still haven’t heard back from them.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

It was long, and not clear communication. Interview is on SKYPE, you will have two interviews. One with the RD and one with the VP. I was able to see the RD on my interview but once I was interviewed by the VP I was not able to see her.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.