Mom365 Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Mom365

Application

I interviewed at Mom365

Interview

It was good and simple but I was too nervous and didn't feel comfortable. this is not completed. sorry. I don't know what else to write because I am speechless. Speechless (from Aladdin, haha)

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you babysat and how old was the child?
    1 Answer

Mom365

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mom365

Interview

Easy and laid back. The manager asked me how Long have I been in photography and what my profession is. If I liked a fast pace environment. Did I like working commission.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been a photographer ?

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mom365 (Rochester, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

I texted back and forth with the person and then met them in the cafeteria of the hospital. It was super informal and relaxed. She asked me a few questions, I told her my availability, and then she said how much I would be paid and said I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • She asked about how I heard about the job, my experience with photography, my past work history, my availability and then I was hired right away.

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Apple Valley, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

I got a call from the hiring manager for my region saying she wanted to do a phone interview the next day. I accepted and we scheduled it. The interview was a breeze because the interviewer was really laid back and we talked a lot about how we both regretted not getting newborn photos of our kids. She called me the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you have had to use time management to get through your day.
  • Describe your previous sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Lake Charles, LA) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was a phone interview that was short and informative. I gave some background and expressed my interest in the company. I was then made an offer. I responded quickly to the new hire emails which expedited the process. You will have to be FULLY vaccinated for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable selling? What about a photo package that costs $500, would you be comfortable with that?

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Gilbert, AZ)

Interview

District Manager will call you. If you pass phone interview, they set a FaceTime interview. You need to have sales experience and be confident. This is a sales position but only part time. They stress that it is ONLY part time: 9-2 or 10-3; some people work afternoon-early evening.

Interview Questions
  • Are you looking for part time? Do you have a sales background?? Photographer experience is a plus, but they will teach you the camera and poses.
  • Can you pass a drug test and background check??

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365 (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was done via Skype. Manager focused on sales skills and how comfortable you are With situational selling. As planned extensive photography training. And that the company requires a background check, drug test, and Shots/medical clearance to work in a hospital setting.

Interview Questions
  • Many of the questions related to sales which is a huge component of the job.

Mom365

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365

Interview

There was a phone interview with someone then a video chat interview with the district manager. It took a while for the district manager to contact me after the phone interview. Not surprising.

Interview Questions
  • Our primary focus is sales. How good are you at selling a product?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mom365 (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online, and received an email to schedule a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was a very easy process, mostly describing the position and making sure I was comfortable with the duties involved. There were some brief questions about my background. At the end of the interview, I was given contact information for a regional director who would contact me next for a second interview in-person. I was told if I didn't hear from that person, I should contact the woman who conducted my phone interview. I did not hear from the regional director, and I contacted the interviewer as instructed. I received no reply at all, until a week later I received an email saying I had not been selected for the position. They seem nice enough on the phone, but I would have liked clearer communication so I would have appropriate expectations. I was trying to keep my schedule open for an in-person interview that I am not sure they had any intention of scheduling with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Pensacola, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was very short and awesome, but incredibly deceptive. I was told the job would have a brief and simple training video, but it took 4 days to just do that. I had to do a drug screen, urinalysis, get a bunch of vaccinations and blood tests when I was told it was just a drug screening. I was told the paperwork was minimal and it was the most paperwork I have ever done for any job in my life. I was told the job was just part time, but when I wanted part time hours, they changed their mind after everything I did. I have been training for almost a month with NO PAY. Also the job was not photography, but hard sales to women that just gave birth and were still in a hospital bed!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews