NRG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NRG Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG

2.3

Parking Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

From what I remember, I think the first interview was a group interview. Second was the individual interview. Answer the basic interview questions and solve a bit of math equations. Or both those interview could be the other way around. However, they're both pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• If a patron has a concern, and they approached you with the complaint, how will you handle it?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG.

Interview

Consisted of a panel of two or three senior managers who asked me about my resume and technical questions related to training and my certifications. Did not last more than half an hour and was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• How have you solved a problem involving other teammates?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Interview

Group face to face interview. Team was nice with the exception of one individual. The manager was dry, but she seemed nice at the time. Once hired she was a completely different person. The process took in total about a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle at work and what was the solution   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRG.

Interview

I applied online and a month later an HR contacted me for an interview. A week later contacted for a second round interview with department and manager. They asked a lot of behavior questions and why you are interested in this position. Also, asked about the length of intern period.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG in October 2016.

Interview

The receptionist was also the HR interviewer. It seemed to me the whole business almost a one man show. I felt the interviewer was rushing tomgo through her basic questions. It was not a great interviewing experience at all.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRG.

Interview

Lateral transfer

Interview Questions

• What are the key valuation drivers of a particular power project?   1 Answer

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NRG (Middlesbrough, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I completed a numerical and verbal reasoning test then a computer based test. I thought the numerical and verbal reasoning bit was quite easy. I wasn't able to complete the computer one though as I wasn't a fast enough typer. For a faster typer, it would be easy.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in September 2015.

Interview

had an interview with 1 person in the meeting room

Questions we relatively basic and standard

Nice office in good location

Staff friendly enough

Nothing too bad to say abo ut the expe rience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.