NRS Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NRS Media Interview Questions

Interviews at NRS Media

2.0

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NRS Media (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process with multiple interviews with numerous levels and people. Nothing unusual here. It took 4 weeks and the paperwork came through as normal. A full day was spend with at least 4 interview as well as a Video Conference with President for full second interview. Overall the questions were not surprising and there was an office to see, but the office is no longer there so it might be a coffee shop now. The people that used to run the interviews are no longer at the company either. Hope this helps but good luck.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle groups of people?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NRS Media (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very relaxed - The managers that interviewed me were very relaxed and the interview was interactive which created a comfortable environment right from the beginning. Especially since I worked for my previous employers for years and hadn't been on an interview in ages!

Interview Questions

• How did you follow up with a potential customer in your current position that kept giving you the run around to close a deal?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRS Media (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very Standard interview with an initial phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews and a Skype interview with the COO. All phases went smooth and was surprised to have to go through "role play" over the phone but the process was fun and very engaging.

Interview Questions

• What kind of factors motivate you and why?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NRS Media (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

phone interview and 2 in person interviews
    phone interview was very easy but I had to follow up with the company as they said they wanted an in person interview.
    Went to the first interview and everything went well, waited about 2 weeks and they told me they put a "pause" on hiring waited another 2 weeks and they asked if I was still interested I then gave my references and waited another week. I then again had to follow up with the company and they asked for a second interview.
    At the second Interview was two upper management which I felt went amazing they then told me that hr would contact me the next week. I never heard anything and again I followed up with them to tell me that yet again there was a pause on hiring.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NRS Media (Sunderland, North East England, England) in November 2014.

Interview

A lucky escape not getting the job! I should have known no good would come from this when I had to chase the company after my first interview. I was advised by the recruiting manager, after several calls and emails, that I was the strongest candidate and had the experience they were looking for. I was advised that I needed to have a culture fit informal interview with a Director.

There was no one else in the interview and afterwards I realised why. He tried to pick faults in my cv history and did not listen to what I was saying which was demonstrated by me having to repeat myself. I was told that because I had left a role in under 2 years that I he had concerns about my choice of roles and that he was not impressed with me and was looking for World Class managers. My CV stated an award for Sales Manager Legend as well as many other accolades. Following this encounter I again had to chase the company again for an outcome. 6 months later and counting and still no outcome has been given so I have assumed I was unsuccessful but have no reasons why.

As the lead recruiter for the Sales departments in 4 companies I would like to think I know what constitutes good assessment centres and a good interview process. This was neither and in fact he opposite. I would never recommend this company or the staff involved in the worst interview process I have ever witnessed.

Interview Questions

NRS Media Response

18 Jun 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for your detailed review. I am disappointed to hear that you feel you have had a negative interview experience with NRS Media. Since our Sunderland office opened in July 2014, we have interviewed over 50 candidates and recruited for various positions using a number of different interviews and assessment centres. We work hard to ensure that all our candidates receive the best possible experience and were surprised by your comments given that we have not received any other negative feedback during this time. However, we are always looking to improve our processes and value all feedback received. Thanks again for your feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.