National Debt Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

National Debt Relief Interview Questions

Interviews at National Debt Relief

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I applied, but then was sourced on LinkedIn and asked to do a phone interview. It was booked in the same week as being contacted. I had a phone interview with the Recruiter. The remaining part of the interview process was not discussed.

Interview Questions

• After describing the agenda of the call, he's like just a few things I want to get out of the way... Is this your current company you're working at? And I confirmed I had just gotten laid off, along with 25% of the Company as part of downsizing. His next question was if I had a Bachelors degree. This seems pretty fishy to me considering that it's not like I have one and hid it on my resume and application..not only did I apply, but you sourced me! So I confirmed, no just the education I have on my resume - Associates + a SHRM certification. He told me well sorry no go then and apologized for the brevity of the call, said he would let me know if things changed but the rest of the team has one... and we hung up. It really seems like complete BS! Considering this recruiter sourced me, and asked for my resume, and had had multiple chances to review it, means that it was more my employment status that was the issue. VERY bad hiring practices in my opinion. And a great morale booster for me, laid off and then told my candidacy is no longer being considered because of something I cannot change about myself on paper. Yes, I can go back to school. As someone that has recruited professionally, I don't understand how going to school for 2 additional years and studying an unrelated profession would make me a better candidate in the present, approximately a decade plus later... The fact that I DID go back to school and get certified in my profession of choice as an adult of course, not enough.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Being interviewed by employees with less experience and degrees
    Unprofessional manners while the interview is conducted by two members at the same time in an unorganized way
    Being interviewed by employees with less experience and degrees

Interview Questions

• Either broad questions or technical questions that the interviewer is having difficulty to present   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (Culver City, CA (US)).

Interview

Multiple Interviews. With HR and also with a Team Lead. Nothing difficult. They are looking for positivity, confidence and a teachable attitude. Once you pass the interview, you go through 2 weeks of classroom training. You are interviewed again after that by a Team Lead again.

Debt Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (Henderson, NV (US)).

Interview

Applied online, received an email from a recruiters few days later to schedule a phone interview.

30 minute phone interview, was offered an onsite interview the following week.

When I arrived for my interview, I filled out an application and took a grammar test, as well as showed I knew how to do basic computer functions (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)

30 minute interview with recruiter, then a 30 minute interview with 2 members of management. I received a job offer via phone the next day.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview

Call from recruiter, spoke with her, went well as they mostly do. Did a take home project, did well. I do not believe that any take home project should be about right/wrong, but a general approach to knowing the gist of machine learning. Next, spoke with the data science manager. Conversation went well as aspected. The whole Time I am interviewing, they kept posting the same job on job-sites. I found that to be very disrespectful, given that I would have accepted the job. What I am learning is that data science/machine learning is very prejudice and bias. Majority of the people in leadership positions for these areas were given these roles. Through networking and did not go through the subjective and cruel interviews one is subject to. Also, those who interview use double standards, and make the interview totally different from the actual job.

What I have concluded is that most of these jobs are misleading and false advertising. Any job allow you to learn on the job, not these data science and machine learning roles. The interviewers want you to know it all, but they know that no one knows it all. So it comes down to wether the hiring manager wants to give you the opportunity to learn on the job. It’s more about wether they like you, and if they have any preconceived notions about you. Has very little to do with the job itself, it’s discriminatory at a high level. It’s cunning in the most clever way. With Google and other tools, you can find out what a algorithm mean.

It would be better if these idiots who are hiring be upfront and honest. No learning on the job, no minorities, et cetera. They want do that because it doesn’t make logical sense, and it’s not right. Yet, it brings us back to the original point.

With a basic understanding, one can learn to do the job. It’s awful the current state of affairs. All of this affects ones livelihood, given the lucrative nature of data science/machine learning.

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief.

Interview

Phone interview. Recruiter was rude over the phone. Sounded bored and frustrated of what I had to say and kept the interview going. If, you don't like how the candidate sounds over the phone then why stay on the phone for 20min? Learn to be more polite and courteous of people's time.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much to get to know me and my background / experience   Answer Question

Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Debt Relief.

Interview

2 step process. HR and on site. Manager interviews you on site. Basic interview questions. Asks to narrate a conversation with a creditor. Some HR questions were repetitive. Some answers were vague

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and two in person interviews. One with a recruiter and the other with a team leader. Overall, a simple process. As mentioned in the other interviews, simple math equations without a calculator. Then they give you a laptop to type in what your favorite job is in 3 sentences and save it to the desktop. Next task is to plug in some numbers on a spreadsheet and sum it up. Very easy!

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Group interview with a cohort. Make you sit through a full 3-day "training" course at the end of which they waste some people's time and tell them to go home and others are hired.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who informed me about the job details and to schedule my interview, about a day after applying online.

I walk in 15 minutes early, with a resume and 2 professional business references. Gentlemen at the front desk hands me a formal application to complete and a grammar and punctuation test where there are 9 mistakes (Obviously the position trusts you to have decent grammar)

Finished within 10 minutes, and turned it in to the front desk. Next, a recruiter approaches me and brings me to the “interview room”, which was quite small I should add. Waited for an HR hiring manager for about 10 minutes.

Asked me traditional customer service questions, “describe a time when”, “tell about a time”, , the traditional interview questions. Asked about my job history, etc.

Interview went for about 10 minutes. He informed that I’ll will hear about the “next steps” the following Monday. I heard about the decision via email and informed me that they are moving forward to other candidates. No reason given just that statement.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a manger and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.