OCS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OCS Group Interview Questions

Interviews at OCS Group

2.1

Cleaner/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in England, OK (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OCS Group (England, OK (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a interview for a a retail shop but it was only work experience and I got it and it was really good.I am also a reliable and motivated person I am a good time keeper and work well in a team and by myself.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group in January 2021.

Interview

It was a Video call interview - 2 people interviewed me. BA general questions on my background, experience, handling teams
    Specific about HR implementation, SAP experience and facilities which was in the job spec.

Interview Questions

• They needed someone with HR and SAP experience which was not mentioned in my resume.
      1) Do a role play where you try to convince me as a stakeholder who doesn't have time for you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview which was very interactive and I enjoyed it! It also enabled you to meet many other applicants and interact with them.
    There were a few exercises that we had to do, I think the first one was "which disney villain would you be and why" and the other questions were more personal such as "why did you apply for this role" and we were also asked which items we would take on a secluded island.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer

HVAC Technician Interview

Interview

Nothing. about your self and about general questions. if have any experience. There is mostly reference from consultant. Some case else may be. They study your skills if past experience.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

Manager was good to talk to and put me at ease. It was easy to find and I liked the building and the sound of the role . I received an invitation online and confirmed attendance, it was very easy.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Had interview which lasted 25 minutes had a formal chat and filled in some foams. Was explained the role and what is expected. The interview was easy no pressure. 2 people interview me

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group (Guildford, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The manager is very pushy just wanted to get on and get an employee by the looks of it. They need to make sure all paperwork has gone threw before asking people to put in there notice.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very positive, only interviewed by one person. Two rounds of interviews and then an offer. I was told a lot about the company and then just brought through my CV. Very easy interview

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I would like to work with OCS   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group (London, England).

Interview

the inerview was easy and friendly, i have met one of the managers who asked me few questions about my previous employers and what i want to do next five or ten years,. most questions where easy and i was expecting

Interview Questions

• about my previous empolyers   1 Answer

Office Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

An hour of them blowing their own trumpet and testing me on numerous bizarre acronyms then patting each other on the back once they got them right themselves. Really odd behaviour. It took them over a month to get back to me to say that they weren’t going to proceed, bearing in mind I told them I had another offer in the pipeline. Pleased I decided to go for the other job, if they are like that with interviewees goodness knows what they are like with staff!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.