OCS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OCS Group Interview Questions

Interviews at OCS Group

2.0

Cleaner/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in England, OK (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OCS Group (England, OK (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a interview for a a retail shop but it was only work experience and I got it and it was really good.I am also a reliable and motivated person I am a good time keeper and work well in a team and by myself.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

Manager was good to talk to and put me at ease. It was easy to find and I liked the building and the sound of the role . I received an invitation online and confirmed attendance, it was very easy.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Had interview which lasted 25 minutes had a formal chat and filled in some foams. Was explained the role and what is expected. The interview was easy no pressure. 2 people interview me

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group (Guildford, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The manager is very pushy just wanted to get on and get an employee by the looks of it. They need to make sure all paperwork has gone threw before asking people to put in there notice.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very positive, only interviewed by one person. Two rounds of interviews and then an offer. I was told a lot about the company and then just brought through my CV. Very easy interview

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I would like to work with OCS   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group (London, England).

Interview

the inerview was easy and friendly, i have met one of the managers who asked me few questions about my previous employers and what i want to do next five or ten years,. most questions where easy and i was expecting

Interview Questions

• about my previous empolyers   1 Answer

Office Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

An hour of them blowing their own trumpet and testing me on numerous bizarre acronyms then patting each other on the back once they got them right themselves. Really odd behaviour. It took them over a month to get back to me to say that they weren’t going to proceed, bearing in mind I told them I had another offer in the pipeline. Pleased I decided to go for the other job, if they are like that with interviewees goodness knows what they are like with staff!

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (Birmingham, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through company website in early Sept. No communication till October. Arranged F2F interview with the CTO, my understanding was he is 2 levels above the role I applied for.

The interview was scheduled for 1 hour but went on for an extra 45 mins, by which time I had really got bored. I knew and I guess he did as well that I had lost interest because he went on for far too long. The interview should have been a 50-50 conversation and most interviews are. But this was probably 95-5 in his favour.

Had an email come through saying they're moving on to more closely matched candidates, no surprise, I was unlikely to accept.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCS Group.

Interview

Less of an interview, more of a 3 hr sales pitch. Not a one on one interview either, all candidates where seated and listened to the presentation, all candidates where offered a 0 hour contract.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of anything considered an "interview" question that was asked. We where handed out a planogram and asked if we knew what it meant, before it was explained.   1 Answer

Stock Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlesbrough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCS Group (Middlesbrough, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview was fairly basic just got shown a video and presentation of the job responsibilities and guidelines and we had to do a short maths paper test which was secondary school level which was fairly easy. Showed forms of ID and filled out a lot of forms and I got contacted a couple of months later with a job offer. The process of actually getting put on the system to get my first shift took awhile though.

Interview Questions

• What ID do you have?
      Where do you live? (for bus pick up)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.