OYO Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 616 of over 616 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Very positive, the company looks for experienced sales professional, more focus on past experience especially sales experience, freshers are also welcomed, customer service at the core, business negotiation and analytical skills required

Interview Questions
  • Analytical questions, previous work, sales experience
    Answer Question

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

At the start of interview they asked me about my views of the topic "will ott will surpress broadcasting service". Then they asked me too introduce myself, as I mention I was bit in analytics they asked me about data analytics and then they asked me about the project I mentioned in the resume afterward they asked me to solve a puzzle and that it. The interview last for 40 min. The interviewer were friendly. Make sure you explain your resume good.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about OYO

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

OYO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OYO

Interview

I was contacted through consultant for interview. I went for interview. Interview process was nice. I had two technical discussion/round. I think my answers were not upto the mark that is why they did not proceed my profile further.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

IYou should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume.

Interview Questions
  • You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume.

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Interviewer was sweet ,three rounds of interview . First interview with basic questions and then gradually taking difficulty level up. I got to know about this offer through college placements

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

4 interviews via video . Very disorganized . many missed interviewed calls and the interview process was very easy but also disorganized. its all a learning process for everyone.. But overall i do understand this was a startup company for the USA and it all has its steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OYO (New Delhi)

Interview

3 rounds, 1 test on hackerearth - 2 easy 1 hard 2 round of interviews: a: 3 coding questions 1 easy 2 medium b: 1 medium question, 1 hard question [leetcode tag] No HR rounds. simply final round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, let's discuss about your project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OYO (Ahmedabad) in Sep 2021

Interview

3 Rounds Screening Round Technical Round -1 CP questions Merge Multiple Arrays Arrange the pairs according to given conditions Technical Round - 2 CP questions and Computer Fundamentals Find Minimum Missing Positive Number Minimum path distance between two points in a grid

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OYO in Sep 2021

Interview

It was very organized and smooth interview. Time was allotted for interview in advance which was followed. Interviews were very nice, calm and made me comfortable. Their main focus was on logical and aptitude ability of interviewee.

Interview Questions
  • Questions consist of medium to hard level of DSA problems and some questions of computer science fundamentals.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OYO (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

It consisted of two technical rounds which tested the candidate's knowledge in data structures and basic computer programming concepts like Object Oriented Programming Language, Database Systems, etc. Some questions based on the projects mentioned in your resume might also be asked.

Interview Questions
  • You are given an m x n grid where each cell can have one of three values: 0 represents an empty cell, 1 representing a fresh orange, or 2 representing a rotten orange. Every minute, any fresh orange that is 4-directionally adjacent to a rotten orange becomes rotten. Return the minimum number of minutes that must elapse until no cell has a fresh orange. If this is impossible, return -1.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 616 Interviews