Oliver James Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Oliver James

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oliver James

Found 35 candidate interviews
Oliver James
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver James in Jan 2021

Interview

I had really bad experiences with them. The individual I interviewed with, asked me to give them a rundown of my background and kept interrupting me and asking me questions, while I was giving them a rundown of background. It really felt like an interrogation rather than a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • In addition, the recruiter that set up the interview asked how much I was making at my last job? In N.Y.S it's illegal for employers to ask that. Maybe the company needs to learn how to properly communicate with candidates from the U.S. before expanding into the U.S .market.
    Answer Question
Oliver James
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

Submit application online 1st round: hiring manager zoom interview during Covid, about an hour 2nd round: behaviour assessment, choose words to describe yourself, it takes about 30 mins 3rd round+: other teams manager interview,

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself in next few years? What's your achievements? What is your motivation?
Oliver James
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

Telefonisch gesprek om te kijken of je een potentiële match bent. Als dit gesprek is bevallen volgt er een video call en daarna gaan ze je voorstellen bij het bedrijf.

Interview Questions
Oliver James
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver James (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

You initially meet with the director of the office location for screening - then you interview with every manager on each team to see where you could potentially fit best in terms of knowledge as well as personability with that manager

Interview Questions
Oliver James
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James in Dec 2018

Interview

I had a phone call interview with Oliver James Associates consultant about requirements for job position, then I received a task, directly from company which was searching for developer. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any feedback from consultant nor the company which was interested to hire a developer. When I tried to find out for any information, I didn't get any answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to change a job and if I am really sure to change country for a leaving.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter. Onsite interview with the managing director and several managers from the business. Follow up meeting, more laid back get to you know you. Offer.

Interview Questions
  • How did you preform last year on Billing?
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2018

Interview

Had 3 interviews, very laidback and certainly not intimidating ..basically a chat about my prior experience and a chance to get to know a bit more about me Why I feel I'd be suited to the role? Asked a few competency-based questions Why recruitment and not sales?

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment and not sales? Why do you think you'd be suited to recruitment?
Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (Amsterdam) in Sep 2018

Interview

I was headhunted through Linked In. After I had a call from their recruiters from Light search. It was a really pleasant conversation. The interview followed quickly and at my second interview they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
Oliver James
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver James (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2018

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by an interview with a global director, two managers and then one more interview with the regional director. I found the process very professional, not at all uncomfortable yet serious. The feedback after every process was promptly given and very helpful.

Interview Questions
Oliver James
Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (Manchester, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Contacted directly by senior director. Had a brief conversation over the phone to screen whether we were the right fit. Two stage semi-formal style interview with immediate manager/director and another interview with another senior director. Received a tour of the best office space in Manchester - in a really great spot in the heart of the city. After second interview decision was given within 1 week and salary offered was exactly what I'd asked for.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Popular Careers with Oliver James Job Seekers