Oliver James Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oliver James

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was less of an interview and more of a battle royale. I was recruited via LinkedIn, after two phone interviews I attended the group assessment. They introduced the day as the beginning of the squid game and I lost interest immediately. It looks like a fun place to work if you enjoy the cut-throat nature of sales. Positive people but not my cup of tea, I would have declined the offer if I'd received one. Otherwise, the day consisted of group debates, followed by one on one interviews with each of the team directors to see where you may be a good fit, followed by a brief lunch provided by OJ. If you did well during the interviews the final activity would have been roleplaying, I thankfully got to leave after lunch, eliminated from the squid game.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oliver James (Hong Kong)

Interview

I applied an AML Analyst online from Jobsdb which they did not wrote the Job requirement clearly and then a recruitment agent from Oliver James Associates calls me and ask me did I have transaction monitoring and fraud experience , as from my CV i never ever mentioned I have those experience since I only have KYC and client onboarding experience which is clearly written in my CV and then she said then I am not suitable for the position with rude and unprofessional manner, I have asked her have she read my CV before making the phone call she claims that I might have those experience but never mentioned in my CV so that she calls , then I ask her name but she refuse to answer and end the line immediately , I think this recruitment agent is very rude and unprofessional .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oliver James

Application

I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

One phone call then invite to in-person group meeting, hope they screened for COVID vaccinations... In-person was terrible. Interviewers had a complete disregard for what people actually had to say and this was just another place that prized the loudest person, not necessarily the smartest. Intelligence does not matter here, good looks and a big mouth do. Join this team if you're looking for adults trying to relive their greek life college days! Also, communication is horrible. No follow up emails or calls. Expect to wait a long time to hear back about anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oliver James

Application

I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

This was for a senior sales role. They wanted to hear about experience, how I run my desk, what you can bring to the table. They want to see high energy, passion, and almost "talking shop" instead of it being a structured interview. If you can sit there and just talk about what you've done to be successful in a more conversational way they'll be happy.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you're running your desk and what you would bring here
1 person found this interview helpful

Oliver James

Application

I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

The interview process is a four-step process. You’re going to be talking a lot, you start off with a group and having a conversation about the company and asking questions and then finally doing one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver James (Manchester, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very friendly staff who were straightforward and helpful in answering my questions. Overall a smooth experience and they have many opportunities at the company. Technical questions asked as well as questions about my studies and personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oliver James (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview with the Oliver James Company and then client. I was made an offer with Oliver James and I accepted. Gave my notice and turned down another offer. I started filling out the paper work. Then the company GHOSTED me. I finally got through and the company said the client said my salary isn't in their budget. So when was Oliver James going to tell me this. Oliver James had already given me a written offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what kind of projects you worked on. Explain how you solved problems

Oliver James

Application

I interviewed at Oliver James

Interview

Colloquio conoscitivo per conto di un'altra azienda, alla mano, mi hanno messo a mio agio e mi hanno chiesto un po' di me, dei miei studi e delle mie aspettative

Interview Questions
  • Fai una overview generale sul tuo percorso di accademico e lavorativo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (Milan) in May 2021

Interview

Nel mio personale caso, l'iter di selezione prevedeva in primis la registrazione di un video in cui rispondevo a tre domande classiche proposte da OJ. Il secondo step prevedeva un assessment in cui veniva simulata una telefonata ad una potenziale candidata (inizialmente veniva fornito il suo CV e una bozza di Job Description). Infine, l'ultimo step prevedeva un incontro di persona con il country manager

Interview Questions
  • "Qual è stato il tuo più grande fallimento e come hai reagito?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oliver James (London, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

to find out candidates' strengths, interests, things that this company interested in, like your previous related experience and course projects, things like that...to find out candidates' strengths, interests, things that this company interested in, like your previous related experience and course projects, things like that...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews