Oxfam Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 143 of over 143 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxfam

Oxfam

Application

I interviewed at Oxfam

Interview

I was called for a technical written test at first and followed by a face to face interview with a panel And last round interview with HR representative and country team

Interview Questions
  • Mention past experiences and proven successes as they relate to the position. Explain how your current job relates to the job you’re applying for?
    Answer Question

Oxfam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxfam

Interview

Great, and welcoming environment. interviewer was kind and they did ask all the basic interview questions like why do you want to work here, what are your past experiences ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oxfam

Application

I interviewed at Oxfam

Interview

Long recruitment process from interview notification to interview. No constructive feedback from the panel on how responses can be improved by candidates for future interviews. Would be helpful if written feedback can be provided to candidates that made it to second round.

Interview Questions
  • describe a time where a project didnt go to plan and the mitigation measures you put in place to deliver to the client.
  • Tell us about yourself and what made you apply for this role?

Oxfam

Application

I interviewed at Oxfam

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and full of information. I knew everything about the company and felt the passion that the interviewer had for the organization. The interviewer had me watch videos about the company and listen to stories of direct impact. I also had to create my own pitch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Oxfam (Washington, DC)

Interview

I was asked primarily behavioural questions regarding my interest in the position, academic work and previous internship experience. The interview was conversational and informative. The individual I spoke with provided me with a deep understanding of the role and responsibilities of the internship. I was offered the internship within a few days of interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxfam (Oxford, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

4 interviewers asked 7 scripted questions relating to the assignment over the space of one hour. Each interviewer was from a different department and each had a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions
  • How would go about starting this assignment

Oxfam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxfam

Interview

First you they send questions through email that you have to answer in an 1 hour, when you pass, they schedule an competency-based interview. But they have a third "talk" with the Director which turns out to be another competency-based interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oxfam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oxfam in Sep 2020

Interview

Really friendly experience, get to know workers and manager of the shop and they get to know how you are as a worker. Called into store for meeting where you can meet the people in the store and get training.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to this position?

Oxfam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxfam in Jul 2020

Interview

Very relaxed, although think over the key motivations and reasons about why you wish to volunteer at Oxfam and the cause. Submit an online application to provide commitment details and experiences. After reference check, you may be invited to the shop for a f2f interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxfam (Paris)

Interview

Il m'ont contacté pour passer un test écrit puis un entretien oral. Le processus a pris 2 mois entre le test écrit et l'entretien oral. Le test écrit n'était pas trop difficile et l'entretien était smooth.

Interview Questions
  • C'était des questions spécifiques à propos les taches du poste lors du test écrit. Il y avait des questions en français et en anglais et une question de culture générale. L'entretien était pour parler de mon expérience liée à ce post.
2 people found this interview helpful