PGL (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PGL (UK)

1.8

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liddington, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Liddington, South West England, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Turned up, offered job on qualifications within 2 mins. They hire people with no experience or trade background so be warned that your children will be staying in places that have been maintained by unqualified people

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   1 Answer

Tour Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a chat about my application, and my experiences with working with children. It then progressed into a French language assessment which was split into interpreting and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Translate the following into English: "Le fromage de chèvre mûrit pour quarante jours avant d'aller au marché"   Answer Question

Group Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked about relevant experience working with children. Position was in France so part of interview was conducted in French. Felt at ease. Questions were pertinent. Was told a lot about the role and able to ask questions. Interview and offer was months before role began - possibility to secure these jobs way in advance.

EFL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ross on Wye, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Ross on Wye, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke to Jess from recruitment on the phone - she was very helpful. I had a 2 round phone interview. Jess was very thorough and answered all my questions and was quick to offer me the job. The questions include my motivations and previous experience.

AIGL Interview

Interview

A phone interview then a 10 day training course/interview, with assessments to pass throughout. You must pass first aid training, child protection training and then run a mock session which you are graded on

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in January 2019.

Interview

I filled out all the required details on the careers portal, received an email a few days later asking me to pick a time for my telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted less than 20 minutes, and I was offered a 7 month contract on the spot.

Head Office Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ross on Wye, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Ross on Wye, England).

Interview

Applied by submitting cover letter and CV by email. Received an acknowledgement that application had been receive and then a phone call inviting me to interview. The interview was arranged for the following week, it was held by two people. very polite and professional but put me at ease. I was called the next day to be offered the job. A start date of the following week was arranged.

Catering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGL (UK).

Interview

Booked a slot on the portal through a link emailed to me for a phone interview. Interview had to be brought up as my interviewer wouldn't be available on my chosen day.

Overall the interview was very straightforward. We discussed the details from my application (current employment/education, previous experience, etc) then went through questions and scenarios. Overall took about 20 minutes.

Assistant Restauration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Paris (France)) in May 2012.

Interview

J'ai postulé en ligne sur «My PGL» pour le poste d'Extra et téléchargé mon CV.
    J'ai appelé le chef de bureau de PGL, et ils m'ont dit qu'ayant des références satisfaisantes, j'aurais le poste : j'ai eu le poste trois heures plus tard.

Interview Questions

• On ne m'a posé aucune question pendant l'entretien téléphonique bizarrement. J'ai répondu à toutes les questions en ligne.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.