PGL (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PGL (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at PGL (UK)

1.6

AIGL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK).

Interview

Applied online, through a portal. Quick and easy process. Got offered a phone interview. They asked a few questions, mostly about my application/CV. They checked references and asked about work placed experience. They asked a couple of interview questions but nothing difficult. All in all 20 minute, very simple.

Catering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGL (UK).

Interview

Booked a slot on the portal through a link emailed to me for a phone interview. Interview had to be brought up as my interviewer wouldn't be available on my chosen day.

Overall the interview was very straightforward. We discussed the details from my application (current employment/education, previous experience, etc) then went through questions and scenarios. Overall took about 20 minutes.

Outdoor Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Guildford, England) in February 2019.

Interview

what i wanted to get out of the job. how much experience. did i know anyone else that works at he same company. would i consider myself to be easy going. how old was i. did i think i was fit or not. what were my measurements. i presume this was for the uniform but when i got to the center i was given a uniform that was too small for me and was really tight. the hr person that gave me the jumper and t-shirt said it was fine. it really wasn't so by bother asking me for my measurements if they are not going to give a uniform that fits.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in January 2019.

Interview

I filled out all the required details on the careers portal, received an email a few days later asking me to pick a time for my telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted less than 20 minutes, and I was offered a 7 month contract on the spot.

AIGL Interview

Interview

A phone interview then a 10 day training course/interview, with assessments to pass throughout. You must pass first aid training, child protection training and then run a mock session which you are graded on

AIGL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in March 2018.

Interview

Really easy going, simple questions. Felt friendly and welcoming. Application process was easy too. Helped you out if you seemed nervous. Find out straight away if you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with children before?   1 Answer

Head Office Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ross on Wye, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Ross on Wye, England).

Interview

Applied by submitting cover letter and CV by email. Received an acknowledgement that application had been receive and then a phone call inviting me to interview. The interview was arranged for the following week, it was held by two people. very polite and professional but put me at ease. I was called the next day to be offered the job. A start date of the following week was arranged.

Group Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked about relevant experience working with children. Position was in France so part of interview was conducted in French. Felt at ease. Questions were pertinent. Was told a lot about the role and able to ask questions. Interview and offer was months before role began - possibility to secure these jobs way in advance.

EFL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ross on Wye, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PGL (UK) (Ross on Wye, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke to Jess from recruitment on the phone - she was very helpful. I had a 2 round phone interview. Jess was very thorough and answered all my questions and was quick to offer me the job. The questions include my motivations and previous experience.

Tour Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGL (UK) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a chat about my application, and my experiences with working with children. It then progressed into a French language assessment which was split into interpreting and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Translate the following into English: "Le fromage de chèvre mûrit pour quarante jours avant d'aller au marché"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.