PRDXN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PRDXN Interview Questions

Interviews at PRDXN

2.6

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRDXN (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Company is fraud. They take hr and logical test in which almost everyone is passed then in machine round they give image and ask us to convert it into webpage. They make interview candidates work for them.I made exact copy of image using bootstrap which they said was allowed. But after making website they said not to use bootstrap. I argued that in theri rules file it is written to use bootstrap to which they said they forgot to remove it and asked me to come other day. Then as i was deleting my work they said not to delete which i deleted anyways.Throught year there are candidates comming for interview which they make fool of and make them work for free in name of machine test.

Interview Questions

• simple hr and logical questions   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRDXN.

Interview

Basic programming interview where you have to solve any leetcode questions also fundamental web design such as how to use css. Some html tags.How REST API works and also difference between javascript libraries and frameworks.

Interview Questions

• Javascript Objects, JSON, Libraries, React, Basic HTML,etc.   Answer Question

Web Developer- Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRDXN.

Interview

There were basically 4 rounds
    Based on which you can get selected
    I did not appear for it because of their 2 years bond thing ...they want you to work for them for 2 years and if in between you back out you have to pay certain amount

Interview Questions

• They asked about your coding knowledge   1 Answer

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

1st HR round:
    Basic question about yourself, family background, studies, interests, schooling etc.
    2nd technical round:
    Aptitude question basic easy to Crack
    3rd machine round : HTML and CSS based machine work.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRDXN (Thane (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Hiring process is very easy. There was 4 rounds
    1 hr round
    2.aptitude and programming test
    3.machine test
    4.technical interview f2f

Machine test is test in which you have to create a replica of image that they have given

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I got reference online about the job and then the first day the hr asked general question like have you before done any responsive website and about academics then after they call you for aptitude and programming test after you clear that they call you for machine test where you will be given one screenshot you have to make webpage looking similar to screenshot using html and css. If you clear that you will have panel interview. In panel interview they ask logical question like a puzzle. I cleared all the round but was out in panel interview round.

Interview Questions

• write a program to swap two numbers without using third variable   Answer Question
    • merge and sort two arrays   Answer Question
    • reverse a string without breaking sequence and without using inbuilt function   1 Answer
    • find first non repeating character in the given string   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Made us wait for more than an hour. Shortlisted a few of us based on our CV (which they could've done online). 2 years locking period where they ask us to deposit a 48k cheque. Salary for 1st year will be 12k. Very low salary.

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

There are total 4 rounds in PRDXN. The 1st round is HR round which is very easy and anyone can clear it. The 2nd round is logical test in which programming questions were asked. You can write code in any language and you know what, my code was correct but still that man told me it was completely wrong! This company is worst! So the 3rd round is machine test in which you have to code an entire website in a day and the duration of this round is 6-7hr. And the last round is with the panel members

Interview Questions

• Just do all the programming questions and go. Don't leave out any topic.   Answer Question

Trainee Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Cleared hr. In written test, in first attempt I did not crack. They called for Second attempt. I answered all 3 questions then also rejected. I don't know how? On what basis they checked the paper? It's not right if any candidate is giving his 100%, then also got rejected.

Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (Thane (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

4 rounds - hr, technical basic programming, machine mock test(convert image to webpage only html CSS required, NO Bootstrap), panel interview. Machine test is basically a complete website design for 7 hours with navigation bar, body and footer and icons from fontawesome web page link.

Interview Questions

• Your team consists of only 2 members, no support how would you complete the web project with 10000 per month as Trainee developer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.