PRMA Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PRMA Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at PRMA Consulting

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting.

Interview

I discussed the role with PRMA's talent acquisition manager (Christina). Initially, as part of this process, I was asked to write an abstract for a scientific paper. I was later invited to participate in a telephone interview before an in-person interview at the head office in Fleet.

Interview Questions

• Initially, I was required to produce an abstract from a scientific manuscript within an hour to be assessed. Subsequently, I had a telephone interview with two consultants within the company and Finally, I had an interview at the head offices in Fleet. The interview consisted of a short presentation on market access and questions relating to the area and my previous experience. At all times through the process, the interviewers were welcoming and incredibly friendly.   Answer Question

Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England) in March 2020.

Interview

The process consisted of 3-4 telephone discussions (with HR, senior team members and the business partners) and included presenting demos of my work via Microsoft Teams. The entire process was professional and efficient with prompt, first-class communication. I accepted the offer not only due to the company's reputation, but also the amazing, positive feedback and energy from existing team members.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on how my own skills could be applied to PRMA deliverables.   Answer Question

Principal Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Manchester, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Thoroughly professional. It was clear what the role entailed and how I would fit it into the team. The process was expertly managed by my contact Christina and she set the tone for the type of organisation PRMA was. I can't stress enough how impressed I was with Christina!

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you worked with designers and graphics teams in the past and how have you managed that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England) in January 2020.

Interview

The process was multiple stages but was streamlined particularly since it was over the Christmas period. Stage 1- informal telephone interview with HR, stage 2- home based 1 hour writing test, stage 3- formal telephone interview with 2 senior team members, stage 4- face-to-face presentation and questions with 3 director and 1 HR team member and then a short 1 to 1 interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Presentation was on the key market access challenges in oncology in the UK   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England).

Interview

I was in a process of several interviews and some of them were in the second stage before PRMA reached out to me. The whole process is concise and professional. It took about two weeks from the first interview to gave me an offer, which is very quick. Decided to accept the offer because the flexibility of work style and the professional reputation of the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sale, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Sale, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted after submitting my CV online and the whole process took less then a month. This consisted of a couple of telephone interviews and a writing test followed by a face-to-face interview. This final interview lasted about an hour and I was asked to give a short presentation on a project I had worked on. The interview process was straightforward and efficient and I was given feedback and decisions very promptly. I was able to speak to several members of staff in different roles, which provided me with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and learn more about the company and the role.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions regarding my presentation and the relevant experience listed on my CV   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

A very clear and efficient process; from being initially contacted, through to the final interview. All correspondence received as promised, instructions were clear and the company were very easy to communicate with. Excellent co-ordination and a friendly and welcoming team.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your expertise to successfully deliver in this job role   Answer Question

Client Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

An initial phone interview with the talent recruitment officer followed by a phone interview with one of the partners and finally a visit to the head office for a two hour session with several interview meetings

Interview Questions

• What made me suitable for the role   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied directly when the university placement officer advertised the opportunity to our class and received an invitation for interview after a week. I attended the interview in the Fleet office. During the panel interview, I presented my research proposal and talked about my work experience. There were a couple of follow-up questions about my presentation and general work style. I also had the chance to ask the panel some questions. The whole process lasted for 50 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Accommodating and supportive throughout the process. It took a few weeks to finalise, but this was also due to the fact that the process was two-fold, having discussed with both the Greek and UK offices.

Interview Questions

• My past experience, specific on-the-job related questions and ambitions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.