PRMA Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRMA Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Manchester, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I saw Christina (People Director) had advertised the position via a LinkedIN post. I stated my interest and Christina got in touch. There were four steps in total- an initial screen with Christina, a writing test, an informal panel interview with two consultants (Marie and Chrissi), and a final formal interview plus presentation with a panel of medical writers and consultants (Louise, Vanya, Becky and Christina). The entire experience was streamlined, effortless, and warm and friendly throughout. It was a quick turnaround from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in market access?
    1 Answer

PRMA Consulting

Application

I interviewed at PRMA Consulting in Jul 2021

Interview

The entire interview process was very efficient. I had a couple of video interviews followed by a written test that I was able to schedule at a time that I found convenient. Communication was excellent and I received a response within a couple of days of completing the written test.

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall any specific questions, I just remember that we had comfortable conversations that flowed naturally.

PRMA Consulting

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process with PRMA Consulting has been one of the best candidate journeys I have ever experienced. I had 3 interviews, and was clearly given the next steps and overview throughout every stage. The people were first and foremost friendly and people-centred, valuing me as a person just as much as how I would fit into the role professionally. For every interview, my nerves were calmed within the first 30 seconds of the interview as the interviewers were disarmingly kind and personable, while still professional. The process took place over the second lockdown in the UK, meaning that every interview was over a video call - which is even more impressive considering that we built rapport without being face-to-face. The interviewers and content was professional, specific to the role and open/honest. I actually really appreciated how we naturally went through any competency-based questions through actual examples of the role. Every question I had was discussed in-depth and with transparency. It's a testament to everything they all said about the people-centred culture at PRMA - I was left very keen to join the company after every interview because I felt so valued.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and how you've got to where you are in your career today.
  • What motivates you in job?
  • Describe the stages and challenges of SaaS cycle and how you would approach each stage/challenge, if we split it into three stages: Sales/Onboarding, Adoption and Renewal.
  • Given that the some of the teams are made of Consultants who are academic and focus on a different priority to your role, how would you approach communicating with them?

PRMA Consulting

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting

Interview

I discussed the role with PRMA's talent acquisition manager (Christina). Initially, as part of this process, I was asked to write an abstract for a scientific paper. I was later invited to participate in a telephone interview before an in-person interview at the head office in Fleet.

Interview Questions
  • Initially, I was required to produce an abstract from a scientific manuscript within an hour to be assessed. Subsequently, I had a telephone interview with two consultants within the company and Finally, I had an interview at the head offices in Fleet. The interview consisted of a short presentation on market access and questions relating to the area and my previous experience. At all times through the process, the interviewers were welcoming and incredibly friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

The process consisted of 3-4 telephone discussions (with HR, senior team members and the business partners) and included presenting demos of my work via Microsoft Teams. The entire process was professional and efficient with prompt, first-class communication. I accepted the offer not only due to the company's reputation, but also the amazing, positive feedback and energy from existing team members.

Interview Questions
  • Questions focused on how my own skills could be applied to PRMA deliverables.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Thoroughly professional. It was clear what the role entailed and how I would fit it into the team. The process was expertly managed by my contact Christina and she set the tone for the type of organisation PRMA was. I can't stress enough how impressed I was with Christina!

Interview Questions
  • Q: Have you worked with designers and graphics teams in the past and how have you managed that?

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process was multiple stages but was streamlined particularly since it was over the Christmas period. Stage 1- informal telephone interview with HR, stage 2- home based 1 hour writing test, stage 3- formal telephone interview with 2 senior team members, stage 4- face-to-face presentation and questions with 3 director and 1 HR team member and then a short 1 to 1 interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Presentation was on the key market access challenges in oncology in the UK

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England, England)

Interview

I was in a process of several interviews and some of them were in the second stage before PRMA reached out to me. The whole process is concise and professional. It took about two weeks from the first interview to gave me an offer, which is very quick. Decided to accept the offer because the flexibility of work style and the professional reputation of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sale, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Sale, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was contacted after submitting my CV online and the whole process took less then a month. This consisted of a couple of telephone interviews and a writing test followed by a face-to-face interview. This final interview lasted about an hour and I was asked to give a short presentation on a project I had worked on. The interview process was straightforward and efficient and I was given feedback and decisions very promptly. I was able to speak to several members of staff in different roles, which provided me with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and learn more about the company and the role.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions regarding my presentation and the relevant experience listed on my CV

Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRMA Consulting (Fleet, South East England, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

A very clear and efficient process; from being initially contacted, through to the final interview. All correspondence received as promised, instructions were clear and the company were very easy to communicate with. Excellent co-ordination and a friendly and welcoming team.

Interview Questions
  • How can you use your expertise to successfully deliver in this job role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews