PRMA Consulting Reviews

Updated 17 Apr 2020

4.9
PRMA Consulting Founding Partner David Sykes (no image)
David Sykes
  1. "Great place to work - would recommend"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant (Medical Writer) in Manchester, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time

Pros

PRMA are experts at what they do, and have created an engaging and supportive environment in which to work. The partners are always open to new ideas and recognize the needs of flexible working. Overall a friendly and pleasant place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Great place to work, friendly and very flexible"

Current Employee - Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

PRMA is a great place to work with lots of lovely people and friendly atmosphere. Quite flexible, supportive with high consideration for work and family life balance. A company willing to reconsider working pattern/style to suit your need as it changes. Company is always open to new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

None that I can think of

3. "A company that clearly puts its people first"

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-A friendly, positive atmosphere -Stimulating work with big clients -Growing company

Cons

I haven’t identified any downsides to working at PRMA yet.

Continue reading
  4. "Excellent, impressive and professional"

Current Employee - Principal Editor in Manchester, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new recruit but I was thoroughly impressed with the recruitment experience. My contact Christina (the Talent Acquisition Manager) was helpful, professional and happy to make time and answer any questions I had right from the very beginning. This set the tone for the type of organisation I'd be joining and I'm happy to say that it was a big factor in me signing up! The interview process itself was very transparent, the steps were made clear and, most importantly, the people I spoke with throughout were projecting an enthusiastic vibe that made me want to become a part of the team. It seems silly to praise something as simple as sticking to deadlines and doing as promised but the team at PRMA involved in recruitment (especially Christina) did all of this and were clearly very good at their jobs, so much so that they left a very, very good impression on me :-)

Cons

I had no complaints whatsoever and it was a pleasure to work through the recruitment process and get to the end with such consummate ease. It's clear that PRMA take this very seriously as this is the 'first impression' they leave on potential new staff and I'm happy to say that it was one of many positive experiences and criteria at PRMA that made my decision to join the team very easy, indeed :-)

Continue reading
  5. "Great company, great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time for less than a year

Pros

The experienced senior team, exciting digital application, family feel and flexible working opportunities drew me to PRMA. After being at my last company for over 10 years it had to be the right move and after being here almost a year it definitely was, can’t fault the business or the staff in terms of the amount of super smart people and how friendly and supportive everyone is.

Cons

Not found any yet

6. "Innovative with smart ideas"

Current Employee - Analyst in Fleet, South East England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work smart with digital application Welcoming to new ideas Supporting, positive working environment Expanding world-wide

Cons

Currently undergoing expansion and reform

7. "Great for flexible working and interesting projects"

4.0
    Current Employee - Director in Fleet, South East England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, constantly learning, wide variety of projects across international markets.

Cons

Workload can be an issue, but that's the nature of consultancy.

8. "Flexible, dynamic, interesting and challenging"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great flexibility and modern ways of working - Lots of diverse projects and exposure - Lovely people and friendly work culture - Working from home country allocation - Generous bonus based on KPIs and performance

Cons

- Busy: Both a pro and a con

Continue reading
  9. "Really great company to work at, rapidly expanding whilst maintaining a family run feel."

5.0
    Current Employee - Client Excellence Manager in Fleet, South East England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working Fantastic bonus scheme based on individual and business KPIs Ability to work from home country for 6 weeks of the year (my family live in Australia so this is a great perk to be able to work from there). Friendly staff Staff away days abroad Rapid opportunities to be promoted Good career growth

Cons

Limited shops near the Fleet office.

Continue reading
  10. "Skilled, multi-disciplinary consulting team"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Fleet, South East England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time for less than a year

Pros

Privately owned - the partners really care about their staff. Investment in company structure and processes to improve work for all. Very flexible working - most work from home on some days. Broad range of projects available to work on. If you are motivated to succeed there are many opportunities. Matrix working means you get exposed to lots of other skill sets. Good HR and admin support.

Cons

Global projects means reduced opportunity for in-person contact with clients. Some employees work 100% remotely which reduces personal contact.

Found 23 reviews