PRMA Consulting Reviews

Updated 7 Apr 2021

4.4
PRMA Consulting Founding Partner David Sykes (no image)
David Sykes
  1. COVID-19

"Great place to work!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fleet, South East England, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Retains still the family values and entrepreneurship. Informative and transparent with regular updates and ensures employee well.

Cons

None- The Company provided support, equipment and flexibility during the Covid crisis- above the norm.

"Fast-paced consulting company"

Former Employee - Consultant in Manchester, England, England

I worked at PRMA Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

You have to learn really fast. It's a typical consulting company where you learn to swim at the deep end of the pool. There are some very lovely and supportive employees Very flexible working environment

Cons

No room/time for training. Workload can get crazy Some senior employee are given special preference which gives them the power to treat others badly. Promotion doesn't appear free and fair, I think its based on some certain people's opinion/judgement. Expertise are most times not leveraged on. Project allocation can be a bit biased in the name of giving everyone equal opportunity. No bonus

3. COVID-19

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Medical Writer in Nottingham, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time for less than a year

Pros

The diversity of projects is very refreshing and offers plenty of opportunities to develop and learn. Fellow employees are all friendly and willing to help, which is especially nice when everyone is virtual. The systems in place for getting work done (i.e. project management, quality control) are very impressive. There is also an excellent HR department, which reflects a company that really cares about its staff. Right from the recruitment stage, I was impressed by how organised the process was, and the responsiveness of Christina (Head of People) in answering queries and getting back to me with decisions. After joining, the induction process was very comprehensive and well-organised, even amidst COVID.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

"Not great but not bad"

2.0

I worked at PRMA Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Few lively members of staff. Good base of clients.

Cons

Analysts not given the mentoring promised in interview process. Profit and high workload come before staff welfare and development. People-centred culture not the focus as told in interviews. Office very quiet not the best environment. Only certain people get promoted, how many middle management directors can 1 company have? Office location not the best if don't drive or visiting from another office by public transport. Negative constructive feedback not taken well.

Continue reading
  5. "Excellent, impressive and professional"

Current Employee - Principal Editor in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new recruit but I was thoroughly impressed with the recruitment experience. My contact Christina (the Talent Acquisition Manager) was helpful, professional and happy to make time and answer any questions I had right from the very beginning. This set the tone for the type of organisation I'd be joining and I'm happy to say that it was a big factor in me signing up! The interview process itself was very transparent, the steps were made clear and, most importantly, the people I spoke with throughout were projecting an enthusiastic vibe that made me want to become a part of the team. It seems silly to praise something as simple as sticking to deadlines and doing as promised but the team at PRMA involved in recruitment (especially Christina) did all of this and were clearly very good at their jobs, so much so that they left a very, very good impression on me :-)

Cons

I had no complaints whatsoever and it was a pleasure to work through the recruitment process and get to the end with such consummate ease. It's clear that PRMA take this very seriously as this is the 'first impression' they leave on potential new staff and I'm happy to say that it was one of many positive experiences and criteria at PRMA that made my decision to join the team very easy, indeed :-)

6. "Senior Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in London, England, England

I worked at PRMA Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Range of projects Remote flexibility Some development opportunities

Cons

Not equal opportunities, people stuck at the same level for years Workload used to vary a lot

7. "Excellent company"

Former Employee - Consultant in Fleet, South East England, England, England

I worked at PRMA Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Welcoming and open company, cares about their employees, working with digital applications, diverse projects and strong senior-executive leadership.

Cons

Workload can be high for weeks/months at a time

Continue reading
  8. "Great company...just feel a little left in the dark"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Fleet, South East England, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting full-time

Pros

Flexible working Great colleagues Cutting edge strategic thinking Great opportunities to learn

Cons

Need to do a better job of keeping middle-management stakeholders informed about the company's direction of travel. We can all work letter with the lights on! Although the working arrangements are flexible, the workload is not - it is always full-on.

9. "Great company, great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time for less than a year

Pros

The experienced senior team, exciting digital application, family feel and flexible working opportunities drew me to PRMA. After being at my last company for over 10 years it had to be the right move and after being here almost a year it definitely was, can’t fault the business or the staff in terms of the amount of super smart people and how friendly and supportive everyone is.

Cons

Not found any yet

10. "Great place to work - would recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant (Medical Writer) in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at PRMA Consulting part-time

Pros

PRMA are experts at what they do, and have created an engaging and supportive environment in which to work. The partners are always open to new ideas and recognize the needs of flexible working. Overall a friendly and pleasant place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews