Papyrus-Recycled Greetings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Papyrus-Recycled Greetings Interview Questions

Interviews at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Quick - Got this job through a friend - pretty much sums it up. Showed up for the job. Have been there for 8 years. Interview process very easy. Just show up and act like you want it. Simple.

Interview Questions

• I was referred through a friend - quickly hired   1 Answer

Retail Display Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Began with a preliminary phone interview with basic questions. Went in for an in-person interview which lasted almost three hours. Spoke with four different people who all asked pretty much the same questions. Was asked to complete a design "assignment" within 48 hours. Didn't hear anything for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a client or customer who disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Papyrus Full Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings.

Interview

Simple. Standard questions for an interview

Account Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process and typical interview questions were asked - I applied online and had a 1-1 screening interview with HR representative, then was asked to come into their office for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by four employees which took about 2 hours and received an offer ~3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PRG? What are your strengths? How do you organize and prioritize your workload?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papyrus-Recycled Greetings in March 2010.

Interview

It was friendly, mostly they schedule it to be at a Coffee Shop, next to the store. The first interview is performed by the Store Manager. Make sure to have stories to tell, give details on situations and talk about your customer service and sales skills. Make sure you can link that with numbers as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask many times and in different ways how you manage to reach your goals and if you are okay in working during weekends.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They wouldn't go too much above the range they have in mind bases on your years of experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.